Avacado Tree

Have you ever heard of anything like this, I planted some avocado pits in my yard last year. It grew into a big tree, never any avocado. Well tonight in my yard, I notice my neighbors tree is hanging over a bit it is just a plain tree, on the branches there are avocados on it. My thoughts are the roots crossed under ground and they produced on her tree, the tree she had has been bare for years, not an avocado tree. I pulled the avocados down, they were not quite ripe, but big one, the trouble it they are growing on the wrong tree.
My avacado tree is years old and it has not yet yielded. I will not pull it down. You could have kept that tree. I am not happy
I have the tree it is in my yard, it is not producing, it is producing on the neighbors tree, I think, the roots crossed underground. This is a big avocado tree, no way I could pull it down.
Sorry. I thought you brought the tree down. You brought the avacados down
@allknowing yes, i brought only some down, they are almost ready to eat, they are huge., the rest are on the other side of the fence on my neighbors side.
@Elisa1234 (7656)
We had avocado tree in our yard before. But now, it was gone already.
What happened to it??
@Elisa1234 (7656)
@CookieMonster46 It was destroyed by a typhoon. The strongest typhoon on November 2016 I think, are you familiar with that typhoon? I forgot the international name all i know is, it is called "Yolanda" in my place.
@Elisa1234 Yes, I remember, it was terrible
@cahaya1983 (10039)
That's pretty strange, and funny too! I've never seen anything like that. Did your neighbors notice this?
She actually never notices, her back yard is so bad, with weeds, she never goes in it.
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
That is very strange indeed. What kind of tree did your neighbor have before it started producing avocados?
well her tree is just a regular tree, with branches and leaves , no special tree, it was there way before the planting of the Avacodo tree.
yer neighbor aint got'n avocado tree, but's growin' avocado's? it takes 5-13 years fer'n avocado tree grown from seed to produce.
The tree is over 8ft, very tall, it been there for some time, so yes, the neighbor doesn't have an avocado tree, we do, some how the roots crossed underground and they are growing on her tree.
How odd. Life is certainly strange. I do enjoy avocados. Hope you will be soon too.
@PainsOnSlate (20414)
You are lucky to lie in a climate where avocados grow, My sister in law has one in her yard and the avocados are delicious and free.