Gr8brit Has Landed On MyLot

@Gr8bit (177)
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
This is my first post on myLot, a bit of a boring one for me as I like to take on the big topics from around the world but we all have to start with an introduction. My name is Martin I am 45 years old from the north east of England, until about 18 months ago I could not even type, which is shocking for this day and age, that is until my wife introduced me to Bubblews which I am sure a lot of you guy's were on, now I am a whizz at typing and love posting my thoughts (as mad as they are). My strategy for writing is to write a title and just let it flow and see what comes out, I suppose my favorite topics are Government failings that affect us all. I am hope that reading my posts you will feel an anger in me for the injustice against the ordinary people of this world who sit back and take everything that is forced upon them. Thanks for reading
@destry (2428)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
looking forward to reading your fav topic!
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
thank you for your kind comment
Can you please upload your bubblews avatar? Ex-bubblers may recognise you. Your name doesn't ring a bell with me, your pic might.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I have now uploaded my avatar. Thank you for your advice
@Gr8bit I'm sorry but this avatar doesn't remind me of a bubblews member. Maybe our paths never crossed.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
@MALUSE can I ask you a question about this site, can I get in touch with someone from myLot? I have just realized that my name/tag is incorrect... Thank you in advance
@owlwings (38664)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to MyLot! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Take some time to read the Community Guidelines and the Earnings Program FAQs which will give you the low-down on how the site works. You'll find them under "Help" in the little box at top left with your username and earnings total. For a quick tour around the menus and answers to some commonly asked questions, you may find this useful:
A Quick Users Guide to MyLot. How and why you should use MyLot.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I have read the rules and looked at your link, thank you
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
hey I need a favor, if possible, while filling in my start up form I inadvertently put the wrong name/tag.. The tag I need is Gr8brit... Thank you if you can do this
@owlwings (38664)
• Cambridge, England
@Gr8bit Answered your PM (as you will see). Unfortunately, you are stuck with Gr8bit unless you delete your account and start again.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hi Martin and welcome to Mylot It is a Great Site I joined 9 years ago just after the Site opened up and I enjoy it very much I hope you enjoy it and have fun here
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Thank you very much, I have to say knowing this place has been going for 9 years gives me hope that it does not disappear like other sites
@gabs8513 (48764)
@Gr8bit No this one has done great there has been hick ups but it is still here and looks like to stay
Hello Martin, good to see you. I'm a migrant from Bubblews too, as are a lot of us. I came to typing late as well (2 years ago), but you are doing better than me as I just use 2 fingers
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
haha When I said I could type, I meant with two fingers :-D. Hey this site is better, I have made double what I made on my last one on that other site
@Gr8bit Yes the money goes up pretty well here, but I'm still active on the other site.
As they say the taste of the pudding is in the eating. I am sure your posts will be interesting.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Thank you for the kind welcome and mentioning my other favorite topic PUDDINGS :-)
@Gr8bit Wow! What a coincidence
Welcome to this fun place.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Thank you for the welcome and your tag does ring a bell on the other site
@dodoazo (16149)
I would suggest that you read carefully the rules here so that you may not be violating them. As far as I am concerned criticizing, downgrading, belittling, insulting or whatever personal or indirect attack to a person, to an institution, or whatever is not allowed here.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Thank you for the advice, I may change the way I write my discussions but still do the same topics
@DnkHrth (271)
• Sri Lanka
Hi Martin! Since you are done with your introduction, now you can move to discuss big topics.
@Gr8bit (177)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Thank you, I think I may have to write them differently as I am not allowed to criticize people. I suppose I will have to find out if governments are actually classed as people :-)
• Preston, England
welcome to mylot - your writing looks fine now so you obviously learned quickly - well done.