Ideas Please!

Well I finally have started the process of creating a 'live stream' Show on YouTube. My problem is that It will not launch for about 2 weeks. I'm learning the ropes and working on setting up the program. Here is where I could use some help from you: 1. Has anyone ever done this and if yes what pointers do you have? 2. As A weekly show, how long should I have it on? 3. What topics of Addiction, Recovery and Hope should be the first ones to be done? 4. Should I have it as a free broadcast that has an extended subscription portion? 5. Should I take live calls, messages and such? So for everyone out there please give me your input.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
Definitely take calls..you might help someone who was waiting for this and on for at least 30 min.
@Marcyaz (35670)
I think taking calls is a good idea also.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Definitely Calls are great - The viewers get a direct connect with this format and many others will dare come out - as they see others doing it.
Live calls should be part of the show. That might give you more suggestions.
live could be problematic, I would do some other times and record and save for later, just to be sure it was healthy and not harmful in nature
@Marcyaz (35670)
I have not done anything like that on youtube, sorry can't help you out.
Wow, I don't regularly watch these utube videos. Your computer skills are far more advanced then mine are, good luck with getting pointers. I applaud what you do for those with the same addiction.