Craving for Education

Literally I'm craving for the course "BS Education" and I'm craving for education. I missed going to school and sometimes I would just like to stop working and think of going back to school. As an employee I have a lot of problems. I remember someone told me that a student's life is much better than an employee's, and it is indeed true.
@jrlcentral (1014)
• Roxas, Philippines
If you stop working, how will you finance your education? Do you think you could find a part-time job?
yes, and that could be a very big problem..it's just not enough that's why I'm trying really hard to get some extra income ..
• Roxas, Philippines
@carexing25 BTW, are you in Manila? Because I know there is a group there in Manila who teaches people how to handle personal finances. Not only that, they will also teach you how and where to get additional sources of income. Since I'm not in Manila, I subscribe to their site which costs me less than P500.00 a month. That's way cheaper than paying a financial consultant. Plus being a member of their site alone is already a chance to earn extra income.
@jrlcentral really? I'm too far from manila but I could find it online. .I really need some assistance.. How could we possibly get a chance to earn there?
@KnehKnah (3477)
This is one reason why my dearly beloved & I encourage our kids to finish schooling first before seeking for employment. We have friends who finished high school then enjoyed working in restaurants or cinemas & forgetting going to college. Then some of them got married & started having babies. One was so sad when her 1st born was to start pre-school. She'd been asking us what if her child finishes high school & eventually will proceed with college (which she didn't). She's worried about what if college life scares her (like it did to her, a late revelation) & she says she'll stop, etc. etc. Then, later in life, will decide to continue schooling (when they can no longer afford spending for her)? We told her, she can always pursue with her dream. Nothing is impossible as long as you have the determination to attain what you dream for! And I say, pray for it, my friend!
Yes..the problem with me actually is that I've been working on contractual basis for 5 years and I'm getting tired of waiting for the regular items to be released.. But I'm holding my patience because I believe that I will be qualified as soon as they start hiring for regular employees.. I'm praying so hard and working hard at the same time. .I just keep quiet but sometimes I release my frustrations on my writings.. Hehehe.. Anyway officemates won't be able to read this and that way they can't say anything against me..
Another one is that I've graduated a 4 year course passed eligibility exam before my graduation and all I need is to be acommodated for an item.. But it seems to be too hard to get.. Its somewhat way too near but yet so far that I can't easily reach it..
Being a student do not pay, how would you live?
good point .. one thing that I'm craving for more education is because I wanted to find something better, a better job other than what I have now coz it isn't enough for my needs.. doesn't matter, i just thought of this when i get too frustrated with my job..hehehe
@wiLLmaH (8223)
• Singapore, Singapore
I think being employee's life is better than being a student. ;) I have my own money and only works for 9-5pm unlike student, we need to deal to many things like exam, projects and group study.
for me, i can't focus too much on work because there are still goals that I want to achieve..maybe i'm just trying for a better one.. :-) that's why i really wanted to enhance my skills and knowledge in some other fields