If you are a billionaire, where would you live?

@scheng1 (24742)
Singapore
There is a report that shows that billionaires tend to stay in a few cities in the world. This just shows that birds of the same feathers do flock together, and in this case, we are talking about billionaire birds. The report says that as of February this year, there is a total of 2089 billionaires in the world They stay in cities such as New York, Hong Kong, Mumbai London, Shanghai, Beijing, and Taipei. If you are a billionaire, would you live among the billionaires or in other cities?
For the first time, India has more billionaires than Britain or Russia. We plot where each of the world's 2,089 billionaires live
@Meramar (2713)
In an own motorhome everywhere, travelling just around the world. There are so many countries I would like to visit, so I could spend some month in each place.
@scheng1 (24742)
I doubt you are allowed to bring the motor-home to other countries. It is certainly not popular in Asia, and the governments may not allow it.
@Meramar (2713)
@scheng1 I didn't know that. In Europe, if you go just on holidays, you can travel with your motorhome to other countries. Of course, you may not live there eternally in your motorhome. But if you go on holidays to stay, for example, on a camping, it's very common. In Europe, of course, but I don't know how people deal it in other continents.
@scheng1 (24742)
@Meramar It is different in Asia because food and hotel are rather cheap. But oil price is quite high.
@salonga (27955)
I think I will not live in the billionaires' row. I will not flaunt the fact that I am a billionaire. I will just live in decent village just as where I am staying right now.
If I were a billionaire, I would like to live in Europea. As I think it has a good environment and less population. The life must be relaxing there. The Northern Europea may be an ideal choice for me. I always like to live in a quite and peaceful place. A house by the lake or forest will be great for me.