Hello I am new here!

@EddieHands (37816)
I am new to this site. Heard we are able to make some money here!? Well tell me about this place. What are the rules. How much money can I make? I would like to get to know all of you! Have a great and wonderful day! This place seems much better than facebook. Even though it's a little slow for me with the video ads on here. Well hope to talk wth you all soon.
Hello and welcome to mylot The guidelines can be found here: The key ingredient in earning here is interaction. So when you have the time and the notion get out and start meeting people and begin the mingling. Have fun.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@EddieHands (37816)
Thank you very much! for the link! Yes it's fun to talk to people online! I hope you have a wonderful day!
@EddieHands You are quite welcome. You will find the people here are quite friendly and also very helpful. Thank you, and the same to you.
@EddieHands (37816)
@TexanTornado Yes I like it here so far! People do seem to be friendly! And I see familiar faces from that other site here! Wonderful !
@VivaLaDani13 (21556)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands Any place seems better than Facebook right now lol
@Daljinder (22074)
@VivaLaDani13 Oh no! That doesn't sound good!
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder It's just not that interesting to me. Only reasons I check it is to see if you, Sara, a few other friends or family have messaged me. Have a quick scroll then leave.
@Daljinder (22074)
@VivaLaDani13 I thought something bad happened on facebook!
I just joined last week and haven't been on much since Thursday. Read the info in the help (I think) box. Welcome!
@EddieHands (37816)
Ok that sounds good! I am going to be on here for a few more mins. Then come back tonight! Thank you for the info!
@EddieHands You will learn as you go, but the rules are helpful. Enjoy!
@EddieHands (37816)
@DianneN Ok great! Sounds good! I just hope I don't get banned! So far I heard this site pays more than Bubblews. I will give it a try! see how it goes!
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
Welcome to Mylot.You are on a site that is so popular and friendly.All you need here is isinteract.For guidelines,read the blog suggested by@TexanTornado.
@EddieHands (37816)
Thank you very much. Yes I now saw the rules! I hope I do not get in trouble here!
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
Hi, and welcome to mylot. Basically you interact with others on thier discussions as well as yours. Anytime someone responds to your discussion, then you comment back, and they comment back to you and sof forth. Sometimes the discussions can get a lot of responses and comments, as one of mine have. The comments will end up going every which way, and they seem to take on a life of their own. Some are funny, some are serious, but all in all, as long as you interact with others, they will interact with you.
@EddieHands (37816)
That sounds like a lot of fun! I look at this site like a giant chat room! Well I hope to talk with you all here everyday! It's been fun so far! I am enjoying my time here!
@rosekiss (30266)
• Eugene, Oregon
@EddieHands I am so glad that you are enjoying mylot. I am having sio much fun, especially with the interaction. That is the best part of mylot, and without the interaction, we could never earn.
@EddieHands (37816)
@rosekiss Yes this site is all abuot chatting and getting to know people. Also it's where I have found out about a lot of money making sites which is wonderful also! When I found ou they were back I had to come see !
@srisahara (4147)
Here, we can share what do you think as long as it polite and safe to discuss, no leave link for promotion. You can make money as possible as you can by start discussion, make respond, comment and do offers. The advantage of this site than facebook is this site will pay you on your discuss and respond and all the member will respond your discuss rapidly than in facebook although you never know who they are. I hope you happy with this site and welcome to mylot...
@EddieHands (37816)
Oh wow thank you. I can't wait to make some money here.
• Greece
Welcome, you will enjoy it here and get to know lots of people from all over the world.
@EddieHands (37816)
Hello yes my friend! I am enjoying talking to people from all over the world. This is what the internet was meant for!
@vipi1990 (10)
you can use
A Quick Users Guide to MyLot. How and why you should use MyLot.
@EddieHands (37816)
Oh wow thank you ! What a lovely picture of a ship!
@sugartoes (41933)
• Greencastle, Indiana
Hello there my friend I'm also new on here. but what time I've been on here it's fun & easy if you have the time to be on here say like 2-3 hrs a day to interact with people liking commenting posting so forth YES you CAN make money on here from what I Hear, but not sure how much & how long it takes but hey if it works then that works for me. people are friendly & easy to interact with :}