Should I quit my job now that I am on mylot?

@EddieHands (37845)
I was thinking I will be making a ton of money now that I am on mylot! So why should I keep working at my job? I do not like my boss. He is this greedy guy who eats all the donuts. Worst of all he eats the whole box does not leave me one. And they are for everyone. I mean what is he pac man? Not to mention I don't make much there. I think I will get rich on mylot!
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
Yeah.. not gonna happen. Maybe find a new job.. I hear if you work at a donut shop you get to eat all the donuts you want at the end of the day cause they just throw them out anyway.
@EddieHands (37845)
Well yeah if I worked making donuts. I am sure I would be able to eat more donuts! Take that evil boss who steals all my donuts !
@EddieHands Yep, then go in and visit him and eat all the donuts in front of him.
@EddieHands (37845)
@katsmeow1213 Yes what a great plan! I shall have my vengence.. all donuts will be mine!
@yukimori (9047)
Well... I'd say yes, because it is possible to become rich on myLot, but you specifically said you wanted to earn lots of money. And, well... you can do pretty well here if you're active. It's a great place to make friends and discuss common interests along with current events. But it's not a site that's going to make you rich in any monetary sense.
@EddieHands (37845)
Really? Well I am enjoying my time here! it's fun plus I see some money coming in. I am going to try to post a whole day, and see how much I can make.
@owlwings (39218)
• Cambridge, England
@EddieHands Aha! A common (and natural) misconception! It's not how much you post here but how much people like your posts (and show it by responding, commenting and 'liking' them), so, although it does depend on you posting, it matters much more how many people interact with you. So, you see it's all very well having donuts but unless someone else eats them, they are no good to you at all!
@EddieHands (37845)
@owlwings Ahh thank you mr wise Owl! I figured it was more about talking, than just making posts. So far I am having a good time on this site! but it's gotten a bit to addictive! I must retire for the night! But I will talk with you all very soon.
@kataomoi (706)
• Japan
Yeah...I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you can earn minimum wage each day posting on mylot, it wouldn't be worth it. You should try to find a new job though. Maybe you'll be happier then
You better keep your job until you find another one. I would hate the bills to rise and you don't make it here to pay them. This is clearly pocket change.
@VivaLaDani13 (19863)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands LMAO! Just pictured a guy in an office going through the building with a big mouth eating the donuts like pac man LOL! Ah it was funny to me anyway. I hope you can make enough money on here to satisfy you!
@Daljinder (21545)
@VivaLaDani13 I can picture the office and other things but pacman guy alludes me. Would he have wheels on his feet? I don't think two legas would be fast and smooth enough for him to move like pacman.
@dodoazo (19343)
I am a bit shock of this decision you are going to make. I have just visited your site, slicethepie and you are in review business. You are paying writer or blogger to write review "new songs, commercials and fashion items before they release". Are you trying to insinuate of closing your site? You're 89,547in Alexa Traffic Rank and in United States you're 39,509 rank. Your site is doing good. That is why I am shock!
@EddieHands (37845)
Well that is not my site! If that was my site I would probably not work on anything! lol But I do enjoy posting on mylot. It is a lot of fun, and I have made some coins here.