What would you do if you were very rich?

@EddieHands (37845)
I often think of this. What would you do if you were very rich? I would just play video games, go see movies, play with remote control cars and boats. Go on trips. Drink wine. Sleep in. Live like a king eat the best food ever. And also never do any real work! My life would be a giant vacation. What would you do if you were super rich ?
@salonga (28016)
So all you would do is to pamper yourself and do anything that will make you feel good. Well me no. If I have lots of money, I will first and foremost share them to my needy loved ones in every way possible. I will build institutions that will help the needy such as free hospital, free school, free rehab centers and the likes.
@EddieHands (37845)
Well of course I would give money to family and friends! That is for certain! But other than that vacation time for me!
Very noble of you @salonga. You would have to be IMMENSELY rich to be able to do this. Not only for the building of those institutions but also for the maintenance year in and year out.
@EddieHands (37845)
@marlina That is a very good and wise point marie !
@VivaLaDani13 (19925)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands If I was super rich, I would help out my family and friends first along with donating to charities. In fact I'd want to make my own charities or maybe a few if I was THAT rich enough to do so. So I'd help people out first which will make me happy. But then for ME personally. I'm off to Texas! I'm already saving anyway but if I had the money right now, I'd just go. I'd like a new PS3 since mine is dying a little. A house with a nice spa and pool. I'd travel. Man I'm not good at this lol I don't really ask or require much in my not so rich life let alone think about what I'd want if I was filthy rich.
@Daljinder (21575)
@VivaLaDani13 I will disappear!
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder What do you mean?
@Daljinder (21575)
@VivaLaDani13 Exactly that! I will disappear. Change my name, have a makeover, new identity...etc...etc... and just be gone. New place. New life!
I cannot say I am multi rich but in a comfortable position where I can reach out to the needy.
@EddieHands (37845)
Well that sounds very lovely! That is truly a good place to be.
@EddieHands (37845)
@charlie09 tea is wonderful. I as I drink it with breakfast
• Pleasant Hill, California
Pretty much the same thing I do now. But I'd do more improvements on the cabin in Montana and buy a place in Paris.
@EddieHands (37845)
Hello The Horse! Than just sounds so wonderful to me !
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
OH LORD if I was (rich) I'd be out of this dump I live in 1st of all, then I'd get my 2 vans in the shop for MAJOR repairs & up to date, & I'd have me a nice nest egg for living on, & start a vacation.
@EddieHands (37845)
That sounds like a wonderful dream and great plan indeed! thank you for sharing !
@nonersays (2753)
I would be a stay at home mom! I would homeschool my kids. We would travel, have fun. I would open my own business like I've always wanted too.
@EddieHands (37845)
That sounds wonderful! it makes me so happy I want McDoanald's all day breakfast.