McDonald's all day breakfast a dream come true! What do you think of it?

@EddieHands (32308)
I was so happy when McDoanld's did the all day breakfast this month. I hate waking up early. So this was just perfect. The other day I got there at 1 PM and got a warm MdMuffin and warm hashbrown. It was just wonderful oh and coffee. I was so happy. Now I can go there anytime get what I want, when I want and have it my way! What do you think of the McDoanld's all day breakfast ?
@wiLLmaH (8167)
• Singapore, Singapore
Pancakes for whole day! Wow!
@EddieHands (32308)
Oh yes pancakes, sausage, McMuffins, HashBrowns as well as coffee! Wow now I am hungry again.
@wiLLmaH (8167)
• Singapore, Singapore
@EddieHands Me too! But sadly it is not an All-Day Breakfast in here.
@EddieHands (32308)
@wiLLmaH Wow you don't have the all day breakfast there? I wish you did it would be great! I might get the breakfast tommrrow.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Haha. in here their is no macdonalds. i have to go to the next state to have a pizza my friend. Its terrible isnt it?
@EddieHands (32308)
Yes it is! Here Mcdonald's is very close to me. I wish that you have pizza closer. Wow now I am hungry. I want pizza.
@EddieHands Send us pizza someone.
@EddieHands (32308)
@jstory07 Yes I also want pizza
@VivaLaDani13 (16131)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands I stopped eating Maccas for over a year but recently got hooked on it again lol I love the breakfast! I love the sausage Mcmuffin and Sausage & Egg Mcmuffin. OH and the hashbrowns!
@EddieHands (32308)
Wow they call it Maccas over there also? I think in the UK they also call is Maccas? here in the US people call is Mickey D's for short lol.
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands It's still McDonalds here lol I guess it's just Aussie slang I'm throwing at ya. Not sure if people from the UK call it that too. haha yeah I have called it Mickey D's like twice before lol
I think it is a great idea that they do breakfast all day.
@EddieHands (32308)
It is a very good idea! I think it is their best meal!