realization theory

@hema7213 (3481)
how you can make a person realise of his/her wrong doing ? how you can open his/her eyes and say to him/her that you are doing wrong ?
If it is the question of losing heavily no matter what admission will be difficult. You have to convince the person that they have nothing to lose.
@hema7213 (3481)
sorry, but i didn't understand your point..
@hema7213 Normally no one will admit their mistake if the consequences following that admission will cost them. It is for you to make them feel that by admitting that they were wrong that is not going to affect them in any way.
@hema7213 (3481)
okay now i got you....
@Tita417 (1250)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Tell her politely and if she doesn't listen that's not your problem anymore. I think people who do such things will eventually realize what they're doing and stop. You can't bug anyone about it unless they are small kids but an adult, it 's really hard. Telling it to their face that they are wrong may not really change them . They will learn later on. Experience is the best teacher,
@hema7213 (3481)
what if there is no chance that person will realise in his/her lifetime
@Tita417 (1250)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@hema7213 you don't anticipate that but you hope he will learn to accept the truth. Always be positive about everything. We all mature and change. If he doesn't change then you try again this time when you think you have to. You're the friend who's concerned don't show hopelessness. Get back to her/him if it's necessary. Remember you're his friend. You owe him that
@hema7213 (3481)
he/she is not my friend and can't be friend and he/she is not harming me with his/her wrong doings but it is that he/she is making other blind and playing with their faith
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
i never do that again. Last month when i said to my friend and criticize him, he break up our friendship. I am no more able to suffer things like thta.
@hema7213 (3481)
it is really hard to say in front of them what they are doing wrong.....we have to do it by some actions actually