Do you pull up a member here when they break rules?

I do not pull up a member here when they break rules. I just report and that is what we are expected to do. Admin needs such contribution. Sometimes what we think is a violation in the eyes of Admin it may not be. And so the moral of the story is let Admin do its job. Let us just point out what could be something that needs to be brought down.
@owlwings (37689)
• Cambridge, England
Mostly, I just report without commenting but just occasionally, after looking at someone's profile, I feel that they may not have read the Guidelines and would be grateful for and benefit from some guidance in which case I point them, I hope politely, towards the Help section (as well as reporting of course). On the whole, it is best NOT to respond because one then leaves oneself open to misunderstanding and abuse.
Also what we think to be a violation Admin may not consider it be so. It has happened to me.
i have not seen anyone yet breaking the rules.
@Rollo1 (16666)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I don't see much rule-breaking but I mostly read discussions from my friends, the people I choose to follow. Therefore I see very few problems as my friends do not break the rules.
In fact members like you should look at new users. That is the place where one finds rule breakers.
• Pleasant Hill, California
How does it come to pass that there is so little plagiarizing here, when it was such a problem on "that other site."
@TheHorse I suppose we now have experienced users here who know what happens to a site when there is plagiarism. - just saying.
@Tita417 (1250)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I definitely agree to that. It's the admin who has the last say
It is just to support Admin and to make their job easy that we are expected to report and not to boss around It is like the police. They treat the culprits very badly and that does not come under their jurisdiction.
@Tita417 (1250)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@allknowing Well said. There are a lot here that may ot be that kindharted as you are. Very sad. This is a fun site so let's have fun
Most of the time I report without even leaving a comment, but I do not report the users who post their milestone or birthdays, in those cases I leave a comment warning them about the rules.
Admin has different views when it comes to milestone posts. I have reported in a message when I was told that if milestone posts lead to discussions then such posts are not brought down. It is best that Admin decides.
@simone10 (22278)
• Louisville, Kentucky
So far I haven't run across anyone breaking the rules but if I did, I would report it without commenting.
We should not pull them up as I have seen some doing it.
@simone10 (22278)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@allknowing It is probably best not to pull them up.
Yes, i will just report it to Admin . It's them who will further investigate it and do the remedy .
Mostly I report it so that administration checks ot out
@PainsOnSlate (18554)
Interesting. I haven't seen anything that looked against yet. On that other site I flagged a dozen a day, Cheaters were there in force.
I do the same as you and let Admin decide.
@cahaya1983 (5964)
I would report without leaving a comment. I believe the admin would handle those cases appropriately.
That is how it should be. None of us have the right to openly criticise those who would have broken rules as we see them. We are often wrong.
@artemeis (4012)
I have yet to see violations here so I cannot really have any description. However, I would not hesitate to report any one who badgering culture, a person's character and use graphic expletives here.
That's the way it has to be done rather than deal with the member directly.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'm not sure if I've come across anyone breaking the rules here. Or if I did, I didn't notice. What kind of rules did you see broken?