Mmmm breakfast

@Blondie2222 (22886)
I love breakfast time and being home in the morning for it instead of at work. I'm on my 2nd cup of cappuccino and just made some eggs and toast. Hoping after I eat breakfast I will feel better. My co worker wants to stop at dunkin donuts before work so I'll probably just get a raspberry iced tea from there and that's it since I'm already eating. The only day I'm not home to have breakfast in the morning is Friday's since I go into work earlier on those days and same for saturday. Do you have breakfast at home or do you have to eat at work ?
I have been happily doing my breakfasts at home for ever. I do not like to eat breakfast in restaurant at all.
@Blondie2222 (22886)
@marie i only go out to eat breakfast at a restaurant if the family goes other than that i eat at home. Our work breakfast isn't that bad either being cafeteria food but i much prefer to have it at home and can make it the way i want too.
I take a few prescription meds in the mornings, so I have to have something on my tummy, so as a result I have a little bite to eat before I'm out the door.
@Blondie2222 (22886)
@juliaacv i take medicine in the morning and at night so I make sure I always eat something also.
I eat breakfast after I get off of work.
@simone10 (21646)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I no longer work so I have breakfast at home. When I worked, I would sometimes bring breakfast from home and other times stop on the way to work to pick something up.
Since I was a kid I have always had breakfasts at home, except when I travel of course.