That's myLot

@Gr8bit (177)
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Two days and I have realised that this is not the site for me, I am not going to slate it as it has all the features I argued for on Bubblews, such as private messages and emoticons, so as a site it is brilliant but I think you know whether it is the thing for you very quickly and I do not think it is my kind of thing. I think it is something in me, that cannot be bothered to fight to get the likes and comments that older members get, obviously I am happy for them, lets face it they put the work in, with me, I either hit the ground running or get bored and wonder whether it is worth it. Another important thing is that I really hate the being online, it's a pet hate of mine, if I can make big bucks then obviously I'll do it but conversely I'm happy never being online. Maybe I am just having a bad day as I don't feel to good today, we'll see. If I do not return, thank you for reading my posts and best of luck to you all and this gr8 site
@PhredWreck (6051)
Unless you already know a lot of people on a site like this, it can be hard to hit the ground 'running' as it were. It does require a bit of work to get to know people, and for them to start showing interest in you. Myself, I don't care how long anyone has been here, if I see an interesting post from them, I'll respond on it. But what interests 40 other people might not interest me at all. I understand if you don't want to go through everything to make a 'presence' known here, but I do hope you stick around a bit and give it more than just a few days.
@sofssu (14945)
I didn't like it so much here when I was alone.. But then I had one friend here and slowly I found my pace.. Now I enjoy the site immensely. Hope you do too.
• Uzbekistan
I had a smooth start here as I found a lot of members I already knew from the B site and other sites I was on over the years.
@destry (2563)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
I understand, everything is not for everyone. If you are not back, I wish you the best of luck on your future ventures!
@gabs8513 (48715)
I am sorry to read this Martin but also understand it when I first joined 9 years ago it was hard but I kept at it but if you do not like being online then that can spoil it too
I am sure lot of us here.Understand your feelings.