Orange is the color of Halloween.

Roseburg, Oregon
Orange color is the color of pumpkins. You carve them and you decorate them for Halloween. If you like the color orange than you like adventure in your life. You like to get together with people and talk and have a good time with them. But you are not a show off person.
Okay,but I am not the orange person.
@Shellyann36 (7991)
I don't mind the color orange but it is not my favorite. My middle sister loves the color orange.
• Preston, England
I love Halloween lanterns and Halloween in general
@tuttiharris (1350)
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
I like the color orange. As you know Tennessee Vols is orange, but... it is a long story, and I am not a Vols fan, I am a Tide fan, But I still love orange, I love all fall colors, and yes, I love meeting and having people over at my house, entertaining with them,fixing dinners and having them over. I just like people. All good people, not sure sure I want to mix with bad ones. I have a lot or orange shirts and blouses.. I like orange in the summer because it makes your tan look deeper and darker. So I guess I am big on orange.
@Rollo1 (16674)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I like the color red. I think that means I like to fight bulls.