Oh, I think I'm really going to like it here!

@cpefley (1698)
Hemet, California
Coming from the tragedy that is Bubblews, I feel much more comfortable here! I love it. The people are nice, and there are actually earnings visible! Wow. I recognize a lot of familiar faces, and many new ones that I am going to enjoy getting to know. I needed a new site to delve into and immerse myself in. I am so happy to find this wonderful site.
@yukimori (9072)
Welcome to myLot! If you haven't already done so, check out the Help link next to your avatar for some of the important site documents. They explain a lot of the workings of the site. Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
@cpefley (1698)
• Hemet, California
Thank you! I didn't see the help section so I will look for it.
@EddieHands (37814)
I agree Bubblews was nice at the start I made a lot of money there. But once they stopped paying I left! it is nice to be here relaxing and making money! and ye they update the money here quite a few times a day which is extra nice.
@cpefley (1698)
• Hemet, California
Oh good! I wasn't sure about that. I didn't know if it was daily or hourly or what. Thank you! I made lots of money at Bubblews in the beginning too. Now, it's just awful. I won't go back.
@EddieHands (37814)
@cpefley Yes on Bubblews I can't even make one bloody cent for many many posts. But here I make way more. Yes sadly I think Bubbles is done. But long live mylot! Cheers!
@kevin1877uk (36964)
@cpefley I won't got back either, too painful going there in more ways than one.
@kevin1877uk (36964)
It a shame the way Bubblws went, earnings were good. Glad to see you here, you'll see many people who you already know.
@cpefley (1698)
• Hemet, California
It is really nice here. I'm glad I found it! Do you have any advice, or any other sites I don't know about? lol
@kevin1877uk (36964)
@cpefley No I don't know of any other sites which is a shame, it really is, if only. Here it's not down to views, it works on your activity around the site, you don't really need to post to earn although that does seem slow to me. You still earn if you comment on other people posts. I hope that helps you.
@yukimori (9072)
@kevin1877uk It's actually based upon the interaction your posts receive on the site, not your personal activity here.
@owlwings (39606)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to MyLot! Yes, I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here. Many old friends from Bubblews are already here and there are also many people who have been with MyLot for 3 years and longer (before it stopped it's earnings program in 2013). Of course, WE are very glad it's back in its old form and are more than happy to welcome the new ex-Bubblers because they are already familiar with many of the ways such sites work. @yukimon has already pointed you to the essential things to read. At the moment, there is no general FAQs section but that is being worked on and you can find many of the candidates for it in the link below. Also in that discussion there's a link to my blog where you'll find a quick guide to the menu system and How to Use MyLot, which you may find useful:
I've been a member here since October 2006 and I and several others have tried to help newcomers to understand the site and to get the best out of it. I've...
@cpefley (1698)
• Hemet, California
Do you know if there is a limit? I didn't happen to see one when I looked. I know you don't get paid per post, but I was just wondering.
@owlwings (39606)
• Cambridge, England
@cpefley No, there are no set limits.
Hello and welcome to myLot. I too feel more comfortable here then I did at Bubblews. mylot is more easy going, and the people are quite friendly. Well, I hope you enjoy your time here.
welcome to mylot! yepperz, lots'f friendly folks here 'n many from that other place. i've been here myself a lil o'er a month now 'n was most delighted to 'find' so many who'd fled earlier. the help thingy's right 'bove where ya sign out.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I think you'll like it here. The people are nice. Admin responds to issues. The site owners are not dishonest and pay their writers. And there are more involved conversations here than on "that other site."
You will love this site it is nice and friendly and easy to get around on.
@kevin1877uk (36964)
Totally agree :)
@cpefley (1698)
• Hemet, California
@kevin1877uk It really is! I am so glad I found it. I heard that people were now starting to get paid from Bubblews, but it just isn't worth my time. Out with the old, in with the new!