Suggestions Just what is Meant?

Garden Grove, California
Forgive my stupidity but what were suggestions meant to do in the first place? I use people or explore and i interact and post so what else is necessary any way?And if someone suggested something to me I did not like what was I suppose to do or sa y? help lol.
@PhredWreck (6096)
The suggest button was always meant for suggesting posts by other people that you thought were interesting to your friends, but unfortunately, Admin never actually said so, and people started using it as a 'promote' button for their own posts instead of a 'suggest' button for posts that you thought a friend could be interested in seeing.
Now that would have been kind of nice but blowing your own horn no that is silly. If peop;e like what i say they will comment and if they do not they will not. So people got u set over this as it was used wrongly. Thats too bad. On bubblews they have that share thing and one person has filled their profile with many of my posts aand others yet its hard to find a post that he made. And yet he did make some good ones.Sogoing overboard seems silly too
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Hatley Right now, I don't see a Suggest tab beneath my own post. Did they do away with it (for our own posts)?
@TheHorse thats what I read some of the mylotters saying so I decided to find out what suggestions was about. lol
@Freelanzer (6363)
I never used it simply because I wasn't aware of what it was for and even when I found out, It wasn't really my thing
hi@freeelanxeer thats the way it was with me and even if i thad not been taken away i would stillnot use it.
@kevin1877uk (35780)
I think they should have kept it myself, but you do get some people who don't like it. Those are the ones who will watch TV then moan about the programme they are watching. You have the option to turn if off you don't have to view them.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Sir, some people were abusing it by sending almost all of their posts to everyone on their (whatever it;s called ) list. That defeats the purpose of the tab, which would be to send particular posts to particular people who might enjoy them.
hi Kevin and the Horse I was told that people were using itg to promote their own posts.thats a bit mu ch I think lol,
Admin never meant for people to promote their own posts with it. And 'turning it off' didn't work anyway.
@antonbunot (8898)
• Calgary, Alberta
I am new here and I am trying to figure out, too . . .
@Julito I was told by the lamb it was to share posts that you really liked with some of your friends b ut it was being used to promote their own posts instead. thats so silly.
Reading below, I thought I had read a reply on my first post about suggestions as FTL said below.
@just4him yes he did sy it was to share posts you thought your friends might liike not to share all your own posts to promote then for comments on bbb that would have go your post deleted.
I know that people are really worked up over it.
yes i heard that but nobody explained what the real purpose of it was?
eh you can suggest pieces you read to others, if you finds one you like.
@NeldaHoxie (1422)
I think if I wrote a post that I really really thought you would like, I would suggest it to you or if I read a post by someone else. However, it seems some people just suggest everything, which is getting old. I mostly ignore it.