Why can't people believe I make money online?

@EddieHands (31301)
I don't get it, people never want to believe I make money online. I do this with ease. And I have been doing it for years. But people think I must be doing witch craft to make money without leaving the house. This is simply not true. I just know how to get the money, and have fun doing it!
@tuttiharris (1350)
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
I know what you are talking about, and when I tell people, they want to know how to find the link,and want to do it, and then they come back and say it is too much trouble... why? I love it, and sure an use the extra money. I just don't understand people sometimes. Stay busy and stay happy.
@EddieHands (31301)
Yes people on facebook often ask me how I make money online, and for the link! I am going to start telling people about mylot.
• Calgary, Alberta
Other than mylot which other sites that pay much more than mylot?
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@antonbunot I don't know of any. I have only been to two sites that you write in and get paid for your writings.
@Macarrosel (7650)
I believe in you for I am making money online too.
@EddieHands (31301)
Thank you yes we are making some nice money online!
• Calgary, Alberta
@Macarrosel (234) You are making GOOD money online, too? I would appreciate it very much if you share us your knowledge.
@peavey (15660)
I believe you because I do, too. Not as much as I used to, because I am "retired," (sort of), but there is money to be made on the internet.
@EddieHands (31301)
Yes there is money online! It's all about knowing where it is, and hw to get it all!
@EddieHands (31301)
@ivyparkgirl Wow that sounds good! thanks for the info!
• Calgary, Alberta
That is my problem, I don't know where to go online to make $50 in a day not in 5 years like in Bubblews!
@kataomoi (711)
• Japan
It's hard to believe because there are so many scams online. But as we all know, it's not impossible. We just have to know how to find the legit opportunities.
@EddieHands (31301)
Yeah so many scams and people trying to take our money online. So yes that is probably why they don't believe it's possible to make big money online.
@topffer (29430)
• France
95% of people trying to make money online are failing and will never earn a cent. Actually I am earning only pocket money online compared at what I was earning in the past. It is more and more difficult.
@EddieHands (31301)
Yes I know what you mean. I used to make tons online. But a few of those sites are out of business. But I have built up my own sites to the point they are always making some money. But I still love to post here !
@topffer (29430)
• France
@EddieHands I always saw myLot as a kind of club to discuss and have fun, and the cents earned as a nice bonus, although the earnings are better actually for me now than in the previous version of myLot.
@EddieHands (31301)
@topffer I must say I love this site! Because of this site I learned about a lot of big money making sites. But I always come back home. I am so happy the site i back! Yes the cents are a bonus.. but yes the pay rate is quite nice lately !
I think it's become harder to make money online. Some sites where I used to make money no longer pay or the amount has shrunk. Are you going to give us a few hints on what works for you or will you remain mysterious?
@EddieHands (31301)
would talk about the stuff I do online that works for me. But I also do not want to get in trouble! But yes I know what you mean, many sites I was once on have either vanished or simply are no longer paying out money. Mylot seems to be one of the best ones remaining.
• Roxas, Philippines
Well that's what I'm trying to do... earn from online. I know it is possible. I have earned a little before. I know that If I put more time on this.. I could earn a lot more.
@EddieHands (31301)
Yes it is possible to earn a lot of money online, if you know how, and where to look!
• Roxas, Philippines
@EddieHands True... hopefully I'm doing it right. heheh
• Quezon City, Philippines
Maybe they want a proof.
@EddieHands (31301)
I showed them my paypal account at my house an also the cash I get. They still don't want to believe!
• Quezon City, Philippines
@EddieHands They are the people who are not open minded in this way of earning money.
@VivaLaDani13 (15940)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands Well it does sound way too good to be true but too bad for them. You know what to do to make extra cash. That's the main thing.
@Daljinder (19566)
@VivaLaDani13 @EddieHands It is possible to earn sitting at home. There are plenty of avenues present out there. One just need to be aware of those.
• Temple, Texas
It's hard to change people's way of thinking. It's easier for most people to work a 9-5 job and collect a meager pay check that barely pays the bills, than to dare to think they can control their own earnings by working HARD for it and being in control of it 100% themselves.
@EddieHands (31301)
Yes most people I know work jobs they hate and don't make enough money. They say it's better to write for free than to make money online with it. I don't get that. I must be paid for my writing. I make it from blogs and videos.
@antonbunot (8889)
• Calgary, Alberta
You sound like you are not just making few cents per post . . Please let us know how to make good money online, too.
@EddieHands (31301)
I will and I can. but I am not sure I can talk about it on the site. I can send you a private message if you like!
do the same. I am unable to work at this time so I made it to where I searched for a long time and I am on several sites that pay and always have and I never invested any $ on them so it works for me and online earnings for me is rewarding and most of all having a blast! If I refer some people they never really stay active on the sites I referes them too. But O well I am happy with my earnings on here and all the sites I am on and have been for a long time. O Nice to meet you
@EddieHands (31301)
Yes glad to hear you found nice sites to make some money on and have fun! Very nice to meet you as well!