Do you sleep in the middle of your bed?

Of course am talking about those who sleep alone most of the time. I sleep on the very edge of my bed. I try sometimes to get comfy on the middle of the bed. I find that does not work as well as I would like. You know when you see a bed with one side higher then the other. I don't ever want my bed to get like that. I do sleep on a 4 inch foam things. So,maybe that will not happen to my bed.. Last night when I moved to the center of the bed,I found myself feeling very comfy. I think what will help me better is to remove all the pillows from the bed and set the ones I sleep with in the middle. Other than this I am out of options to help me.
@chiwasaki (4661)
I always sleep in the side of the bed. Sometimes, I am not moving in my location as well.
That should also allow you a wonderful nights rest. I slept well last night myself.
Since I don't share my bed with anyone I do tend to sleep in the middle
I slept in the middle last night and it was nice and cozy.
@Blondie2222 (22886)
I sleep on the edge of my bed as I get up alot in the night to use the bathroom so it's easier just to get in and out of bed that way. I roll around alot too switching positions in my sleep and end up in the middle sometimes.
That is kind of you to be careful while you sleep. I toss and turn and wake myself up all the time.
No,I do not sleep alone.But if I was.I will be all over the place.LOL
I hope your not all over the place now. If my daughter sleeps with me she will be all over me.
• Pune, India
This has been a problem. There is a whole lot of articles on the web on the right sleeping postures. One of the best is to lie down at the middle of the bed with your arms either beside you or resting over your stomach. Try not to move. Close your eyes and lie straight. You are more likely to drift away once you are sleeping, however once you make it a habit, you will tend to become attentive to your posture even in your sleep. Soon, you will wake up in the same posture that you went to bed with. :) :D
I am going to try this one really soon. I go to bed on my back and wake up on my side.