I found a new thrift store to shop from.

I need a few long sleeve shirts to wear this winter. I was looking for a nice thrift store a friend recommended to me. I asked a cop for help and found out it was way farther then would could go. As we drove I spotted a sign high up on a building that said used clothing. Well,of course we passed it because,it looks like a dept store. We turned around an I went in and it's a beautiful thrift store with nice things. Nothing was in bad condition. Everything was like new or actually new with tags on it. I got 4 shirts for $18 and that is surely my kind of store. I don't like buying second hand foot wear. If I did not mind it I would have come home with a few shoes on my next trip. As we were driving home I saw the bus that stops on my corner and that made me happy. I don't need a ride to shop there. So,this coming week or the next week I will jump on the bus and shop.
@Hit4Hit (592)
• Hungary
Good luck to you
@sallypup (18543)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I wish I could tag along!
It would be nice right. Hopefully soon you will find one near you.
@sallypup (18543)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 We have some pretty good thrift shops here. I just love the sound of your adventure.
@sallypup I hope yours are as great as mine are. I am taking a bus soon to go back.
@Missmwngi (9700)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Lucky you and that is cheap and i wish it was near here i would surely get some as well
@Missmwngi (9700)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@sharon6345 I will definitely check out
@Blondie2222 (16287)
Glad you found a new store that you love and got good deals on. I do that also go to thrift stores when I don't have money to get it from a place i want too. Not all thrift stores our bad.
This one does not look at all like a thrift shop. I only new what it was after the sign on the building said used clothes. all my shirts were new and cheap.