What Is Your Least Favourite Shop

@mrtoffee (1527)
This question was inspired by my wife and daughters as they have gone to my least favourite shop today, Ikea. I really struggle with that place, yes they have lots of really good and cheap stuff, but the one in Bristol is designed in a way that you can't just go get the one item you want, you have to walk round the whole store, visiting every department to get out. It's a maze and I point blank refuse to go there. Well that's me, what's you least favourite shop?
I went to a Walmart store a few days ago and was appalled by the mess it was in. And on top of that, they were missing a lot of my favorite products.
@mrtoffee (1527)
I'm a super target man when in the USA, walmart is pretty cool, but like you said @marlina it can be very messy at times.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
@marlina When I was in Nova Scotia, I went to a Walmart there and was appalled at how messy and disorganized and overstocked it was. Ours here in the U.S. can be messy at times. But they're much larger with wider aisles, so it doesn't feel as cluttered and they are very well stocked on everything.
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
big lots
@mrtoffee (1527)
I have never been to big lots @softbabe44 we don't have it over here in England, what do they sell?
• Vancouver, Washington
@mrtoffee Everything under the sun at discounted prices.
@mrtoffee (1527)
@softbabe44 we have some shops like that here and they are horrible
@boiboing (12441)
• Northampton, England
I also hate IKEA. Terrible place.
@mrtoffee (1527)
It's like a place of torture isn't it @bioboing
@boiboing (12441)
• Northampton, England
@mrtoffee I hate being manipulated to go the long route from A to B just so they can try to lure me into buying furniture I don't like and don't need.
@mrtoffee (1527)
@boiboing like you say it's all about tricking punters into buying things they don't really need
@destry (2532)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
At least you can get a free cuppa tea in Ikea! Our local one is also a maze that drags you all over the shop. My least favourite shop must be the large department stores that sell womens clothing and shoes - when the Mrs drags me in I know that the day has been lost!
@mrtoffee (1527)
Try living in a house full of girls @destry I am a master at bag carrying lol
@destry (2532)
• Kirkwall, Scotland
@mrtoffee I can believe that! Fortunately, no teenage daughters as yet for us.
@mrtoffee (1527)
@destry their not teenagers yet, their still only 6 & 8 lol, im moving out when they reach the teenager years lol
I have no idea what would be my least favorite store. I thought about it long and hard while reading your post. I just have none in my mind right now.
My favorite store is walmart..
@mrtoffee (1527)
@sharon6345 Walmart does tend to stock everything you could ever need, but I always find super target a nicer shopping experience
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
I've never been to an Ikea and have no desire to. I'm not much of a shopper, and when I am, I love the bargains at dollar stores. I hate malls, as they are set up to rob me of money I don't really have. They've gotten rich by convincing thousands of people to buy things they don't really need. I like to think I'm smarter than that now.
@mrtoffee (1527)
such wise words @raelove all these so called life style brands sell stuff we do not need at higher prices by conning us into parting with our money.
I am not much of a recreational shopper. So, I really never enjoy going to Ikea either