What to Video, What to Video?

It doesn't sound hard when you live in a place as pretty as a postcard. Just go out and take a video and post it. Well I have video block, which is just as painful as writer's block. Yesterday, everything I looked at I thought would never interest anyone. I do know if I don't post a video, there's no way to make any money and there'll be nothing for anyone to watch. I'm sitting here staring in my coffee and waiting for inspiration to strike!
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
wow! what an identity of mind, i too was having my coffee with ice cream melted. Its superb, i must say.
I have never put ice cream in my coffee. What flavor ice cream do you use?
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@NeldaHoxie I use vanilla flavour and i bet you that it goes well with coffee. What flavour do you use my friend
• Marion, Kansas
What I do not get is people who put butter or coconut oil in their coffee. I have done icecream. Where do you earn with videos?
I take videos of our property/hosue/Ruby and put them on Facebook, that's the only place I share them.
That's what I used to do. Now I am trying to figure out how to make money with YouTube with Cape Cod videos. Millions of people search for info on Cape Cod or to see the places they might visit. I admit that I am trying to cash in along with everyone else.
@NeldaHoxie For some reason I can't view utube videos, so there is no sense in me trying that. Good luck.
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Okay I'll wait for your next post to see what you have come up.
LOL Sometimes I just take Mom and we hope for inspiration to hit. I will let you know.
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@NeldaHoxie OKay I'll be waiting
I can understand that you can have video blocks. Right now, looking around me, I see nothing interesting to make a video.
What we sometimes forget is that our world is filled with interesting things for other people. I am constantly amazed at which of my videos are popular.
@scheng1 (24813)
There is a series of videos about "walking in xxx" by kees Colijn He just puts on the video cam, and he walks in different parts of the world. His series of videos are quite popular. Perhaps you can try something like that! By the way, since you have recovered from major surgeries, and have learnt more about insurance and what it covers or not covers, perhaps you can become an insurance adviser so that you can help others review their insurance coverage. An insurance agent who has undergone surgery and not covered by the right insurance is a good educator to the rest.
@Rollo1 (16651)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Once, I sat and watched a video for ten minutes just watching someone drive through the small farming village my father was born in. You can never know what people will be interested in. I was glad to find that video, but most people would find it boring.