Dangerous Storm Brewing

@LeaPea2417 (16153)
Toccoa, Georgia
I have just been informed from online news sources that the worst ever recorded ( in history of our northern hemisphere), hurricane is heading toward South West Mexico. It is a Category 5 hurricane and it is named Patricia. I read where all the resorts and tourists in that area of Mexico are being evacuated. The weather people are trying to determine if it could hit the South Western States in America including Texas. Say a prayer for all those in the path of this storm. I pray not too many people die or are left destitute.
It should be hitting there very soon.
@LeaPea2417 (16153)
• Toccoa, Georgia
This is one of the reasons I would never want to live at the beach. When we visit the beach, I always like it and think it would be neat to live there, then I think of the potential for hurricanes and I am glad I live where I live.
@LeaPea2417 We go to Beaufort, SC and the only reason I'd want to live there - they have never had a hurricane.
'tis'n awful storm indeed 'n i worry fer folks safety's well. i've kinfolk in the purported path once it hits texas. they've already prepared their places 'n some've headed to higher grounds 'fter their 'xperience in may...
@LeaPea2417 (16153)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I hope your relatives are not harmed.
@Blondie2222 (19121)
I saw this one the news tonight, I pray for all that will be involved. I hope it doesn't hit the states but if it does we may just get the heavy rain where I live anyways.
It sure sounds so scary. I feel bad for people living in that area.