Did your gradmother have cute sayings?

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I always remember and my mom now says and my sister and I say if food isn't green and crawling eat it! That was when we had something in the refrigerator for a while we would call her and she said that! She was the cutest woman!
That's a good one. I hadn't heard that one before. The only one I can think of is: If everyone was going to jump off the bridge would you do it too? It was Mom's way of saying no we couldn't do such and such.
I like that saying of yours I usually have to tell my mom that! I find myself saying it more and more like I am mom! But I have no kids!
@VivaLaDani13 (17284)
• Perth, Australia
lol that is really cute. My nan is just cute lol She doesn't have any quotes or cute sayings but she does say random cute things at times or I don't know. I think like everyone, we have our own little world with our grandmother.