I notice a lot of pretty women post on mylot! This is cool!

@EddieHands (37845)
I have a noticed a lot of pretty women join this site and are now posting a lot! I am loving this. It makes me hope to find true love one day.I am single till so I get sad at times. But if I met someone it would be nice! Have you all noticed a lot of pretty women posting here on mylot?And What do you think of it? I say I love it!
@topffer (34162)
• France
One of my myLot's friends is Wonder Woman. I have to introduce you to @Jlyn10 .
@EddieHands (37845)
Really wonder woman? Well that sounds wonderful indeed! I would like to meet her!
@topffer (34162)
• France
@EddieHands Yes, the only active superheroine at myLot. She taught me how to use a whip. With a bit of luck, if she is not too much occupied to save the world, she will perhaps make an appearance in your discussion.
@EddieHands (37845)
@topffer Wow it would be nice to have a super heroine on here! I like super heros a lot! That would be a treat!
How do you know they are pretty - how do you know they are using their own photos? So you started here because of that?
@EddieHands (37845)
That is a good point! No I joined mylot just to make money, but I now noticed a lot of pretty women post here also! Nice to meet you
@EddieHands Welcome and remember, there are also a lot of senior citizens here!
@Jlyn10 (10837)
@AbbyGreenhill Senior citizens are also pretty women.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
It makes me hope to find true love one day.I am single till so I get sad at times. Dont worry, once you are on the other sides of "single" you would be sad almost all the times (just sharing my experiences) Okay, no more horrible jokes. I have a doubt though. You say - I have a noticed a lot of pretty women - How do you decide that here I need to know the tricks too
@EddieHands (37845)
Well it seems some of them put their real pics and they appear to be pretty! So I assume there are a lot of pretty women here! I hope so. But Really the other side of single is sad also? awee lol
@bookbar (1614)
• Sudbury, England
Haha...take nothing at face value they could turn out to be men, just using female Avatars to get attention... as has happened on other sites.
@EddieHands (37845)
Really? Wow that is not good! Yes I have heard guys using women avatars to get attention. I am a man, I use a man face avatar. But It is not my picture! so you make a good point.
@VivaLaDani13 (19925)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands I am sorry that you get sad. I hope you find someone unless you already have by now. Not sure.
@Daljinder (21575)
@VivaLaDani13 Assuming you decide to date again right this moment, what would you do? How would you find someone? Would you go out looking somewhere where lot many people come, etc..? How would you approach someone or would you wait for them to approach you?
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder I don't know to be honest. I have thought about this before but didn't put all that much thought into it. Since I am already smitten with someone else lol But I don't know....I don't exactly have all that many options...well I do but none I would be prepared to try. If I get to that stage I will let ya know lol
@Daljinder (21575)
@VivaLaDani13 Okay! Was trying to understand how all this work over there.
@Daljinder (21575)
I don't notice pretty women!
@siliguri (4118)
I appreciate for your this work keep noticing if you find some one very special please let me know