I quit my job! making way to much money on mylot!

@EddieHands (32115)
Yes that is right! I told my boss to take those donuts and stick them you know where! I have had it with his bloody greed of the donuts. Now that I have reached this real dream of mylot. I am making money from home and eating donuts! Yeah all mine! Now he can never take my donuts again! Yeah that will teach him to mess with a professional! Let us celebrate with a donut and glass of wine!
@topffer (29869)
• France
myLot is a sharing revenue site : give me a donut please.
@EddieHands (32115)
Yes I love how they share their gold with us! I will pass you a donut! :) Let's celebrate !
@topffer (29869)
• France
@EddieHands Thank you. But you should not tell it to others. If you have to give donuts to all members, you will soon regret your boss.
@EddieHands (32115)
@topffer lol yes that is true! So far I have given out many donuts. But at least here people ask for one and not the whole box lol
@VivaLaDani13 (16103)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands lol nice one! I am glad you found a way to make money online. I wish I knew how to make a good amount. MyLot is good and I have a few other sites but not exactly enough. It's not like I'm poor but I have been trying to pay off a $4000 plus debt for over 2 years so would be nice to get rid of that debt as well as help me with other things.
@Daljinder (19768)
@VivaLaDani13 How much have you paid till now? I thought you have been paying little by little so it must have made a dent in it.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder Not sure. I avoid calculating it lol I just know it's still a lot more to go. Looking at the grand total depresses me.
@Daljinder (19768)
@VivaLaDani13 Sigh! And without calculating how would you know it has been covered or not? In this way, you will keep on paying forever. At least keep the tally of what you have paid till date. The large number depresses you but the numbers increasing on the amount you keep paying might not. Just a thought!
@katsmeow1213 (28820)
What sort of work were you doing? I don't know that I'd quit over some donuts.. but hey, to each his own. Hopefully you can find another job soon to pay the bills.
@EddieHands (32115)
I had to bring the mail to people It didn't pay much and was so boring. I would play video games and drink booze most of the day, when they were not looking! But of course they donut thing made me very angry. It was time to leave! I think I will gamble for a living now.
@EddieHands Well, sounds like you've got it all figured out... good luck with that. Hope you're successful. I tried that last year but didn't do very good... having a regular boring job is working much better for me.
@EddieHands (32115)
@katsmeow1213 You really did try gambling for a living? Hey I'm single and still can try it out? Even if I fail at it, I think it will be fun! A boring job, I can do it. But i'd have to have booze on hand. That's the only way to survive the boredom. That and listening to pirate music at work.
@Jlyn10 (10437)
Can I have some chocolate toppings on my donut, please? Don't worry, there are still other bosses who will appreciate your work.
@EddieHands (32115)
Oh yes you can! chocolate toppings on your donut coming right up! Yes there are other bosses who will like my work, and also not eat all the donuts!
@Jlyn10 (10437)
@EddieHands Then you would have more to share with us.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Good for you Ed! Here is a waffle for you
@EddieHands (32115)
YEs thank you so much!!! awee thank you for the waffle it was really good!
Can I have a jelly donut please. I love it here and feel I deserve one. Thanks I am waiting for it.
@EddieHands (32115)
Yes you can I will send you a nice and tasty Jelly Donut!
@Blondie2222 (17547)
Well if it makes you happy quitting your job then I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to work where I am not happy either and the boss is greedy. I hope you can find another job soon besides just mylot..But for now just enjoy it here while you can
@EddieHands (32115)
Thank you! yes my boss was so greedy with the donuts! I just could not take it anymore. He was amazed when I showed him how much I was making from all my sites and from mylot. He even said, wow that is more than what I pay you! I told him yeah that's why I quit! You eat all the donuts i told him. Good memories
Well cheers to you and your donuts! May myLot be the icing and sprinkles to your prosperity! And may your now ex-boss have plenty of embarrassing powdered sugar on his face!!
@EddieHands (32115)
Wow than you so much! Cheers my friend! sprinkles sounds great! Good idea about giving my ex boss powered sugar to the face! excellent
@Daljinder (19768)
The boss sure is donut greedy!
@Drosophila (16863)
What flavor donut?