Example of case by medical malpractice in Italy

@alberello75 (17122)
Genova, Italy
Dear friends. This is the conclusion which I have arrived! The "cuts" are painful, especially when they are relate to the public health (in Italy unfortunately, is not a novelty!). Step One: I would have the right to Holter ECG monitoring for 24 hours, after paying € 46 ticket. Result: the device will be available for me, only for next April 2016! (I might be dead already, meanwhile?). Alternatively: Private hire, cost € 90/day! Step Two: Yesterday from my doctor: I complain to him about certain health problems (already described in previous posts), he almost not even considering them, not administering any medication for me, and do not measuring me even the blood pressure! (the battery of the device is too expensive? No, because it is still old-operated by metal mercury, and completely out of the norm!) Step Three: Quite a "download barrels", just my doctor believes that the cause of my disorders, is a wrong administration of drugs from the doctor to the mental health and then tells me: "Go to her to complain, not by me, because I'm not giving you anything that would cause you symptoms of malaise". And for last: I make a phone call, at this point, just to my doctor of mental health. Too bad that she is absent until Wednesday 28, then perhaps will give me an appointment even to the bitter end! These are our Italian Health Services? Well I would say that everything is insane! (someone would be right to get angry!) Now maybe each of you will begin to understand that in Italy if you can not afford private care....and I have no other words to add...! Conclusion: sorry, if I'm wrong, is not entirely my fault!
I know how bad it is in Italy, my Mom still lives there and she now has a serious problem to her leg because the nurse who came during the summer for her medication, used a wrong product.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
You see! Dear my former compatriot, just yesterday, the decree "Matteo Renzi", has made a new maneuver on health inherent year 2016. I read the article in the newspaper, I am even more sorry to know that things about health, for us, will further worsening! But at what point they will want to get there?
@Marcyaz (35695)
NOt a very good nurse then using a wrong medication.
@Marcyaz (35695)
@alberello75 It sounds like it can't get much worse than it is right now.
@dodoazo (17754)
I have no idea of your previous predicament. But as I read this account of yours, I am a bit angry for such bad practice your government physician is doing for you. Since you don't enough for medical care and for everything, what else can you do? Why not come to your family? Or for a charity for that matter. Do not wait until you die. You know complaining wouldn't solve or remedy your malaise.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
The key concept is that: "Complaining every 3 minutes of a problem, not solve such problem!". So in a way or in the other, I have to find alternetive solutions.
@dodoazo (17754)
@alberello75 So be it and you will be guided and the best solution will come your way.
@Marcyaz (35695)
I don't believe anyone is complaining just telling it the way it is.
It seems best not to get sick in Italy.
I agrree no getting sick in Italy.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
@jstory07 @just4him One and two, you're both right. In Italy we are bad, and we have to avoid getting sick!
@Marcyaz (35695)
sounds true don't get sick in Italy.
@ria1606roy (2684)
• Kolkata, India
The harassment one faces in Health services is becoming commonplace.....this is outrageous. What would a person have to do to get required treatment?
@vandana7 (63594)
It is disgusting that on one hand Indian government gives out so much to government employees in form of leave travel allowance, whereas it does not bother with health care system. Nothing surprises me anymore. While media keeps on talking about India Pakistan snubbing it is a good way to divert public funds for government. Subsidized meals for ministers? Anybody earning more than 25000 per month as of date should not be eligible for that!
@Ishani08 (495)
Oh! Poor you..!!! Don't get upset though it is very frustrating..!!!! But it's the same condition everywhere.. If you ever visit India you will come to know that medical conditions are even worse over here.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
Yes, I can imagine. However I am sure that, in some respects India is definitely better than Italy.
@Ishani08 (495)
@alberello75 No, its not... Trust me..!!! You live at a better place.. The only thing that needs to be changed is people's attitude towards their profession..They have lost the passion for their profession and are busy instead only in making money..This materialistic & selfish approach is posing a threat to humanity in some or the other way.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
@Ishani08 I wanted to talk about how the budget measures on health Italian, made for 2016, by Prime Minister "Matteo Renzi." The newspapers have given a description of other "cuts" on the service. This obviously does not benefit the population. However, I want to tell you that too. If in India were worse than in Italy, certainly it does not make me happy. That's for sure.
Even in Canada, the cuts are getting to be more and more.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
Cuts they made how mean on our "skin"!
@gudheart (12752)
Seems the health care service is going downhill every where. Even in the UK where I live the health care system is problematic.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
Ok then I think to understand. The health care is not good more or less everywhere!
@hiru84 (957)
I can understand your status, but what to do? I think, you can search better private doctor or medical advice from internet.Please try it and good luck.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
The comment that I could write here, it would be the same written for @dodoazo
Ouch. The healthcare system must be messed up in several countries. That is such a shame. I'm in the U.S. and have had to argue with insurance several times. It's a terrible mess. Good luck with your situation.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
Let's hope so, when a wise person told me: "A door does not open with the handle, but with the money!"
@rhpinc (1308)
• Santa Barbara, California
You are absolutely not wrong at all. Medical systems everywhere have become a business, and can not make money if they actually helped you and made you better so you didn't have top come back. Thank you for this post.... :)
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
Well, as already discussed in another answer, the new decree on health care by the Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, makes things worse for the coming year!
@rhpinc (1308)
• Santa Barbara, California
@alberello75 I am so sorry that it is happening like that. Hopefully one day this type of thing will change....
@Marcyaz (35695)
That sounds to me like medical malpractice and just plain insane to say the least.
@alberello75 (17122)
• Genova, Italy
Exact, INSANE to say really little!
@DWDavis (10774)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I can understand your frustration. A public health care system is supposed to take care of the public, not keep putting them off and referring them around to others so they don't have to take care of the patient themselves.
@Marcyaz (35695)
Isn't that the truth.
@Shyamalaa (539)
• Udaipur, India
Sorry state of affairs!
@Tita417 (1238)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
So sorry to hear that. Why don't you use herbal medicine rather than medication from the hospital. Horse radish is what I am recommending you Look it up in the Internet. Just boil the leaves and drink it as tea. The best source of energy and a lot of disease can be cured even cancer. Please try this