annual fall fest at my apartment complex

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
On October 28, 2015 which is next Wednesday my apartment complex is having a 2 hour halloween party. Papa Johns pizza and soda will be served at the party. The party will be by the swimming pool and cabana. The haunted house will be at the party. People can wear a halloween costume if they want. There is a best costume contest for kids and adult with prizes. There is also a front porch halloween decorating contest with prizes. I bought candy to pass out at the party and the leasing office will pass out candy.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Isnt it cool to have a holloween party. I will surely come there if you invite me too. I will wear my best ever halloween costums and you bet me, i am going to surprise you. But only only if you invite me.
• Baton Rouge, Louisiana
India to Louisiana sure would be a long trip.
@sofssu (14917)
Sounds like fun.. What costume are you planning to wear for the party?
This sounds a lot of fun, I would like to wear a costume for Halloween. I should think about this.