Do not be fooled by time ...

@srisahara (4147)
Indonesia
Time passed so smooth, so imperceptibly we have spent significant time in our lives without doing anything meaningful. Suddenly the age of 30 years has come and soon entered 40 years. It feels unfinished daily affairs have entered the age of 50 years and has been called as grandparents. No longer will enter the age of 60 years. It took how many years to repeat the morning, afternoon and evening with the same activity? Use your time as well as possible so that you do not regret it ...
@dodoazo (21308)
Time has never ever fooled me. I make use of it very productive and prolific. I am what I am today because of putting time to its useful, beneficial role. While I was studying in college I enjoyed the best time ever for I completed my degree by a having a scholarship. While I was about to graduate, a job was already waiting for me. Time has also led me to have a loving and caring wife. We spent our time together of rearing our six lovely children. Time becomes eternity, when my wife, my children and me were sealed for time and eternity into the Holy Temple of God. Time is so important and it is the essence of why we are living. With my family, we expect a time in which we could be living together forever as a family. So be it.
@srisahara (4147)
It so great, you have never fooled by time. I proud of you which you always take your time for qualified activities in your life with your family. Yes, you are right that time is the essence of why we are living. I am so glad to hear that. Have a nice day!