Time Doesn't Fool Me

Human Group and Time
@dodoazo (21586)
Inspired by Srisahara's "Do Not Be Fooled by Time" I came up with the following post that I never wasted my time in my way of life: Time has never ever fooled me. I make use of it very productive and prolific. I am what I am today because of putting time to its useful, beneficial role. While I was studying in college I enjoyed the best time ever for I completed my degree by a having a scholarship. While I was about to graduate, a job was already waiting for me. Time has also led me to have a loving and caring wife. We spent our time together by rearing our six lovely children. Time becomes eternity for us, when my wife, my children and me were sealed for time and eternity into the Holy Temple of God. Time is so important and it is the essence of why we are living. With my family, we expect a time in which we could be living together forever as a family. So be it. Image: PixaBay
You have a wonderful outlook on life and time. It is good to be sealed by God.
@dodoazo (21586)
I am glad to hear that from you. I also do appreciate you for being a Christian. You have a good outlook in life for you are God-fearing individual. In Him, we don't have to worry. I know you are well guided by Him.
@Missmwngi (10792)
• Nairobi, Kenya
If i said i have not wasted time i would be lieing,there are times i have done it. By the way do you know that profile pic of yours always make me think and take things seriously. Everytime i see it it is like a warning of motivation lol crazy ah ah
@dodoazo (21586)
Do you regard Einstein as a crazy person. Yes he does look like a lunatic being, but his mind and brain don't. By the way, does my reaction makes you go crazy?
@Missmwngi (10792)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@dodoazo No i aint referring him like crazy but the way he makes me wanna do things right lol
@dodoazo (21586)
@Missmwngi That is a nice way of motivating people. It is good to have something to emulate, something or someone to prod us to do things rights, to do things according to humanity. Everything would be in order if everyone would have that kind of attitude. Let's pray about it.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I am glad that you make use of time very productive and prolific
@dodoazo (21586)
Time is of essence of our life. If we fail to use it wisely, we also fail in our way of living. Time wasted couldn't be regained.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@dodoazo That i s a great thought
@dodoazo (21586)
@rahulvsmokiee Everything that has transpiring in our life is important and time is so invaluable. We record those momentous events happening and they are indicated by the time or event.
@EddieHands (37800)
Time does move quite fast. I often think if I will ever find a love. Or will I forever wander the earth as a drunk poet. Only time can tell! I am glad you found a special wife !
@dodoazo (21586)
A special someone is just around the corner. Time, you know, has all the answer to what you are looking for. Who knows after you have read this you get a surprise for your partner in life is already waiting for you.
Confession time: I have wasted a lot of time in my life.
@dodoazo (21586)
Minding other's life is a big insult to one's well-being for he or she couldn't cope with the changing time by spending much time watching others. It is the best thing you have done focusing all your time with family and yourself.
@Tita417 (1237)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That was so inspirational. it moved me so much.
@dodoazo (21586)
At least I know that there are people out there, who do appreciate my family affair especially in attaining among my family members.
I'm reminded of the Psalm which says teach us to number our days-and as you are, I am, aware that the moments are precious.