How many steps do you walk in a day?

pedometer
Guangzhou, China
Since I have a new watch and it can work like a pedometer, I will learn how many steps I will walk in a day. Most of the time it will be over 11000 steps. It is a good way to encourage me to do more exercises.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Oh thats a great device. Can you just name it. I would really like to buy that so that i too can measure my level of exercise.
I think an inexpensive brand is Xiaomi. Many people bought it. Mine is called Shua Shua Shou Huan. You may not find it easily. Since there is a sim card inside and I can also use it to pay for the public traffic.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@youless Xiaomi is in here too. really cheap phones with maximum features. Is it the best low end phone there?
@rahulvsmokiee If you talk about cellphone, then Huawei can also provide better price. I bought parents two Huawei cellphones and they are good quality and cheaper.
• Preston, England
in ordinary walking around I don't walk much but I do go for long hikes of several miles when I can too - I don't have a pedometer
Hiking is much more interesting that just walking.
• Preston, England
@youless oh yes you get into much more interesting terrain and scenery
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Mmmh that is a cool thing. I am not sure how many i do per day but i don't think they are many. I have been indoors of late and only go out when the need be so the steps i can count are walking in and out of one room to the other
Everyday I go to work and go home on foot. This is why I can walk so many steps.
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@youless It is a good way to keep fit,keep it up
• Greece
That is a good idea, the temptation to sit at a computer is very strong and we need all the help we can get to make us take more exercise.
We need to do more exercises as we have office work all day long.