How to make you Partner more interested with you?

Camiling, Philippines
Hi! Newbie here. I just want to ask about your opinion on how to make your partner mo interested with you? because I notice nowadays that people who easily forget the one they once loved with just NOTHING.
@srisahara (4149)
Some people are less grateful for what God has given him, including partner. When the partner were close to him, he ignored her, but when the partner walked away, he realized how important the role of a partner by his side. It is part of human stupidity. Try being a meaning person at his side with a lot of giving the things he needed. Hope this helps you to make your partner more attracted to you.
• Camiling, Philippines
Thank you! and I think always sweet in front of him doesn't help. sometimes you need to be like cats and dogs who always fight or argue to make your relationship last long.
@srisahara (4149)
@PiperMc Yes, you are right, fight or argue can be a way to know each other. And know what should to do to make a relationship more excited.
@artemeis (4017)
How could someone who does not like you in the first place have any interest in you? I firmly believe that the other party must be taking the initiative of liking a person before getting more interested. When this takes place literally "everything" you do will gain his attention and interest in you.
@rhpinc (1323)
• Santa Barbara, California
I agree with you ... If they weren't interested in the person before, why would they be now....
@artemeis (4017)
@rhpinc In love I believe the first step is what we would call choice decision making time and there is really nothing else except for the individuals concern to have the liking first before arriving at choosing the person to be the partner.
@rhpinc (1323)
• Santa Barbara, California
@artemeis Yes, that is why we talk and hang. It gives a chance at opening up, and building a 1st impression that can last...
Sometimes there is really no way-a person can be nice, kind, do everything, and it just won't be appreciated. If that happens, a person needs to understand and seek what is best for them...to continue on, or not. Either way, it is...difficult, and sad for the person who cares and put effort into it.
@rhpinc (1323)
• Santa Barbara, California
So true :)
@joygracia (1328)
I think it would still depend in your partner. I've been to painful break ups so far and I was not I fault as I was always this faithful one. I guess I was not patient enough to understand them. I guess my past relationship was just totally not fated to forever as there were unexpected turn of events in spite all my efforts to keep the relationship going. However, I guess in a relationship you have to let your partner enjoy what he want to do and at the same time you let him feel you're happy about his decisions in life.
@artemeis (4017)
There is really a lot of give and take when you are in a relationship, the willingness to accommodate and not feel burdened, the willingness to forgive and not feel a sense of lost and the willingness to give and not feel being poorer. Things can happen last minute so there's much of the mental side to prepare, Like the sayings used to advise against raising one's expectations too high. So, a lot of things does come into play when we are growing in a relationship.
@tomford (138)
• Richmond, Virginia
that depends if you have been together for a long time you may need to spice things up and be unpredictable. for a woman a guy likes to be surprised by his girl. things he wouldn't suspect can be a gift. maybe buy him flowers once or put on a trench coat with nothing on underneath. write him a love letter or card ,guys are never wooed by women that often it would be a big surprise to him.
• Camiling, Philippines
Really? I should try that :)
@Samanthavv (1386)
It's hard to say. Every person and every relationship is so different from the next one and he next one. What may work for one couple, may not work for the ext couple. All you can do is try and keep doing what seems to be working.
@Macarrosel (7572)
You must always be fresh and happy in front of your partner. Don't nag on him and keep all lines of communications open so that you can talk any problem you will encounter in your relationship. I have been married for 24 years and my husband seems to always want to hug me and kiss me. If his not on he mood I just keep quiet and try to let him know and let him feel that I am just here for him anytime,
• Camiling, Philippines
so sweet. :) I'm sure you'll last forever Mam. :) Thanks for giving me some piece of advice. ;) its a big help for me! :)