The Dream State

@rhpinc (1100)
Santa Barbara, California
Dreams hold our hands while we sleep. Share with us the reality that should be. Maybe even times of hardships of future, in the moment, or the past. I love the dream reality of life when I wake up and sleep. All sensations felt there are minute to me. They seem small when actually those things are big. Seem big when infact they are small events. I love the brain patterns and distortion of consciousness. Within that rest I feel awake. I feel good. There are those dreams that hold night fears. Mixed with total destructive hurt. This doesn't bother me because I can wake, and start all over again. I can be free as a bird and fly. I can swim across the entire ocean. I can climb the tallest tree, and be a ninja. No matter the episode that will play when the eyes closes. No matter the full brightness of that reality in sleep I am there in full. I am there with you, with family too... I am a spontaneous in the dream state of me. Picture Credit: Pixabay
• Lakewood, Colorado
So lovely a verse. Dreams can permeate us in day waking moments. To the good as well.
@rhpinc (1100)
• Santa Barbara, California
Thank you :) I love to dream:) What kind of dreams do you dream? Can you wake up and remember them?
• Lakewood, Colorado
@rhpinc Oh I remember them, but no dreams, only nightmares for me friend.
@rhpinc (1100)
• Santa Barbara, California
@TiarasOceanView I am sorry your dreams are of nightmares. May I ask why that may be?
Dreams are pretty amazing
I've been having a lot of dreams lately but I hardly remember much of it after I wake up