Speak any language fluently or be able to speak to animals?

@meowanji (196)
Both would be awesome, I would love to speak English and Korean fluently but being able to speak to animals is 10 times more awesome! It'll be super fun to talk with them! How about you? Would you rather speak any language fluently or be able to speak to animals?
I still would like to speak English fluently though .
@meowanji (196)
I really need that too
@Hit4Hit (585)
• Hungary
I never tried to talk with animals hihihi
@meowanji (196)
You are talking to me lol. I talk to them though I don't know if they understand me.
@kataomoi (706)
• Japan
I'd want to speak any language fluently. I don't really see the point in speaking with animals. It might be cool for a while, but it's not really necessary. Meanwhile, being able to speak multiple languages fluently is more useful in life.
@cahaya1983 (10037)
Speaking any language fluently, for sure! I've had my share of crazy experience when people can't understand me and don't speak English so yes that would be an advantage when I travel. I'm fine with me and animals not understanding each other though.
@WorDazza (10089)
• Manchester, England
Definitely animals. They are so much more interesting and so much nicer than people!!!
I would like to be able to speak to animals and speak another language fluently.