Using magic to make money ?

@EddieHands (33088)
I often have heard of people using magic spells to make money? Do you think this is real? I think it's more about your mentality. I always think positive and know my money grows more each day. But I have known some magicians who have a poor mind set. While I have a powerful no limits type of mind. What do you think about this and why ? is magic real? Can you use it to make money ?
@topffer (30772)
• France
Love ? Money ? Luck ? I have spells for everything, including ironing and washing the dishes. My fees are a bit high, depending of what you want, but the result is guaranteed
@EddieHands (33088)
Oh well i would love a spell that washes the dishes on it's own! That would be wonderful! How much for that one ?
@topffer (30772)
• France
@EddieHands Two toads and a polar bear : you will not regret it, it is a bargain sale.
@VivaLaDani13 (16372)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands I have never experience trying it out but I'm still not going to say no. There's a lot us humans don't understand and magic is one of them whether it's real or not. No idea if that just made sense. Getting sleepy to think normally.
@Daljinder (19934)
@VivaLaDani13 Then I might be sleepy all the time because I never think normally!
@Daljinder (19934)
Have you ever tried it?