Still Confused

@delyaj30 (615)
Quezon City, Philippines
Since i am new to this site, i'm still exploring how members comments and response posted stories. Sometimes ago i saw notification for suggestions. I dunno what it is all about, so i click it and found out that one of my connection suggested me to read her post.. Then i explore also how to give notifications to my connections, and i learned. Lately after posting a story and i was looking for the suggestion tools under my posted article which i already used before, but i wonder why i can't see it. I only see the edit and delete. I click the settings, but nothing appear. Can anybody here help me how to share my post to my connections using the suggestion tools?
It was already removed . I found it nice to have that too . But then , our recent posts are at the Most Recent Discussions.
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
oh, really? i'm sorry i am not updated by this, thanks for letting me know @SIMPLYD
@Missmwngi (9572)
• Nairobi, Kenya
You cannot suggest your posts but somebody else can suggest them. The one that was suggested to you check again and you will notice the person who suggested the post is not the one who wrote it
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
thanks for your advice @Missnwngi. i will check it
@KnehKnah (3475)
The suggestion for your own posts was removed already. But we can still suggest posts written by our friends, my dear Neneng Dhel.
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
yes Ate, i noticed that, but how will our friends be able to view our new posts?
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
That is worth knowing! I suppose we could send friends a message?
@sofssu (14462)
The suggest button has been removed.. just comment and respond and you get people to discuss your posts.
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
thank you @sofssu, i didnt know it was removed
@sofssu (14462)
@delyaj30 There were too many complaints about people randomly suggesting their posts.
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
@sofssu , maybe for some members it's annoying, so they requested it to be removed
@rhpinc (1316)
• Santa Barbara, California
It is really nice meeting you, I wouldn't have if you hadn't of commented on my post, So thank you :)
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
you are welcome too nathan
@dpk262006 (56170)
Suggest feature has since been disabled for you as you were not using it.
@delyaj30 (615)
• Quezon City, Philippines
@dpk262006 (56170)
@delyaj30 you could message me about your latest discussion, I'll respond. Don't feel disappointed.