Do you like to use your personal photos online?

@PatZAnthony (12863)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Some seem to enjoy adding their personal photos with their posts here and on other sites. It is nice that this is not something that is required on this site. When you do decide to use a photo here, is your first choice one of your own, or one that is offered for use?
• Pleasant Hill, California
I only use my own photos. I tend to want to respect my friends' privacy, so I use more photos of things than people.
i prefer to use my own 'n that way i aint gotta worry 'bout it. i've jest downloaded picassa so's i can watermark 'em in the future. not that somebody can't cabbaged onto such 'n remove it, 'least 'tis a bit 'f a hindrance perhaps?
Yes I like to use my own photos when I can. If I can't find something relevant to the post I'll have a look at Pixabay, or I'll just use one of my flowers. I don't like not having a picture of some sort.
@Raelove (17311)
• Saco, Maine
It all depends on what I'm writing about. Sometimes, one of my photos serves as the inspiration for the post. Other times, I look for a photo to accompany a topic that I don't have any personal photos of.
You know I've wondered about that. Many times I wished that I would not have used my photo.
@Freelanzer (9495)
I use both mine and those that I have permission to use
@PatZAnthony (12863)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It seems most don't use photos here on a regular basis-which is easier, or course.
I often agonize about using my own photos. Sometimes I do anyway. On the other site I usually used Pixabay.
@PatZAnthony (12863)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Often my photos have been used and then 'borrowed' by others. What was I thinking.
@mom210 (6779)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I used many of my own photos on the other site, I have not here. I felt a little more "at home" there I guess.
@PatZAnthony (12863)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It seems easier to post without the photos here, doesn't it?
@silvermist (20085)
You know I always avoid using my photos online on any site.Some how I do not like to use my photos.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
I quite often like to use photos..., usually my own, if not, then from pixabay...cos I don'thave to worry about copyright infringements...
@Rollo1 (16686)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I don't always think of photos but usually I use one of my own unless I want to illustrate something and there's a good pixabay for it.
@cahaya1983 (10039)
I've never used my own or from other sources since I started writing here, but if I ever do in the future I'd rather use my own.
@simone10 (21647)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I prefer to use one of my own but have used pixabay a time or two.
I like to use my own work or none at all. Often it is my picture that inspires what I write.
@srisahara (4147)
Sometime, if it is match with the topic that I post. But if it is not match, I never force it to be upload.
On social networking websites, it's good to use your personal photo so that friends looking you up would recognize you. Let's face it, our names aren't actually unique and we have the same names as somebody in the world, so the face is the one they will recognize. On the other hand, on anonymous sites and forums, it's up to the user's preference if they do not. For me, I like using my own photo, of course I edit it a bit for awesomeness, but it's just to show much more professionalism and give off a kind of confidence in my own image. So really, it does not actually matter if you use your personal photo or not, so long as your views are interesting and awesome. Cheers~ :)
@innertalks (4450)
I have tried adding photos to my posts here. It has worked for me, but I have found if I also then add a link to another article, or to a webpage, the photo is then replaced by my link. Seems like we can either just have one or the other? Is there anyway to keep the photo and the link?
I prefer to use my own photos most of the time.
@PainsOnSlate (20410)
On that other site 98% were my own ( once in a while I didn't have one that suited, here it will be 100% I enjoy using my photos and I have thousands. I haven't looked into the photos choices that myLot allows.