I love when you suggest to me :)

@rhpinc (1149)
Santa Barbara, California
Please fellow myLoters, I love to read and talk, so please send me the things you would reccomend me to read. This function is a very good tool, to bring others to your profile step here. Then you can talk there ear off and they will do the same in return. I love the fact mylot has gotten rid of suggesting you own stuff, makes your posts more of quality, and have value to the responses :)
I only received a few suggestions, some were interesting and came from different users, then I received seven from the same user and I was honestly a bit upset. (Read A LOT).
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
Well we all have our different ways of handling or reacting to thing. I do not mind. That is what the suggestions are for is to share. What you may like might be different than what I like.... :)
• Preston, England
I find I get a lot from a single user too - possibly hoping for reciprocation for sending everything read out to everyone - I limit myself to just one suggestion a day and only if I feel it will be liked or important, such as Admin messages that we should all see
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
Send me anything you feel you need to share with me. I happy at any content :)
@poehere (17840)
• French Polynesia
Thanks for letting us know this. Next time I see a good post I will suggest it to you. Matter of fact I think I know of a few I can suggest to you. When I find them again I will send them your way.
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
Nice and thank you! I will read comment and like on the ones I will love :)
@poehere (17840)
• French Polynesia
@rhpinc I though you might enjoy this one. This guy is funny and makes me laugh so hard. I can't wait to read his new discussion they are so interesting and funny. But you have to read between the lines.
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
@poehere Yes it was a good one, weird topics talked about though, but what floats the boat is the best thing to have for the boat, or it will sink. lol :) Thank you. Keep sharing with me. I love lots of things lol :)
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'm not sure if I've gotten any suggestions since they disabled the "self-promote" part of the function.
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
You can suggest other peoples posts still....
• Pleasant Hill, California
@rhpinc Yes, but I haven't done so. I might have tonight, but the person to whom I would have sent it had already commented on it.
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
@TheHorse Yes that can happen. If yo have anything to, share please with me :)
i do like the suggestions. i don't see them all, but it is usually the first place i go to choose a topic
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
It is always good to have new posts and topics to read :)
@cahaya1983 (9583)
So glad to see the self suggesting feature removed. I have received a few suggestions but still haven't had the time to read them. I will suggest some if I find any interesting ones.
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
Nice, that is what I would like. I have good time for lots of things in life.... And if there is not time ... I make time :)
@DeborahDiane (16191)
• Laguna Woods, California
I will remember you if I have something I want to suggest. Thanks for letting us know.
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
You are welcome :) I love people and their works :)
@KnehKnah (3532)
I appreciate some friends here who take time to suggest posts to me which are really worth reading (these I might not see by simply scrolling the pages). Maybe I will do suggesting too.
@Auntylou (4410)
• Oxford, England
What kinds of books do you like? Or is it that you want to be recommended Mylot discussions?