Testing testing

@Rosekitty (19441)
San Marcos, Texas
Going to do a test and see How my discussions are doing now and if people look for them or not. Before i was getting out 1 or 2 discussions a day and now i am trying to hunt and respond to more people..ones i know and newbies. My responses are still high rated so it seems ok and my coins are still growing, but this will test to see if i can rest my brain of thinking and let all of you help me on this. Off to sleep now so maybe, just maybe i will see you in the morning..here..
@PhredWreck (6051)
Nope, not looking for them, just finding them as I scroll the list I have always used. I am seeing you pop up there with everyone, but since I do know your avatar they actually stick out a bit more from other discussions in the list.
this is one reason I don't play with my name or avatar, I know people get used to a thing, and it makes me easier to find for those who think, ah yeah she normally writes something interesting!
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@PhredWreck..you brought up a good point and now i wonder if my avatar might be what is attracting them??..The colors are bright and even though it isn't a real picture, it seems to work. I know it isn't the R..hahah
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Jessicalynnt aww you are a face i'd recognise anywhere here so don't change it! if i write anything interesting, please let me know..hahaha
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I am having to do a lot of searching now since we no longer have the suggestion feature. I'm sure I will get used to it after a while. But I do see you and that's why I read your post.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@simone10 ..yes old habits and have to change, but i now wander all over myLot finding friends first and then some newbies.of course most of them don't respond back sadly..
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@Rosekitty I found that to be true as well with newbies. When I was a newbie, I was excited to get comments and I responded back and also visited their posts.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@simone10 yes after awhile you learn who responds back and who doesn't so i only go to those who respond now..they are the ones like you that we interact with and make money for each other..
@gudheart (12752)
Hope it helps :D I like that even when we are not online we still get cents :D
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@gudheart I do too..make a discussion or 2 and wake and ready to answer back to all who showed up..almost like greeting people at a party..hahaah
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Good morning dear Should I get you any coffee so early? Or I wait for your invite for the breakfast *recalls that I am born confused.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@thesids..Morning My Son We are all born confused..hahah..some of us just take a bit longer to wake up..hahah I will take breakfast on the patio thank you
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@Rosekitty OK, then lunch at my place... in the cupboard What would you love to have today? Lets go international with the food today. I am baking mushrooms with babycorns, tomatoes and some of those bell peppers
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@thesids I've never had what you are making so i will try them today and don't forget dessert..hahah
Hi I am here. Hope you are doing okay on myLot Rosie.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@TiarasOceanView...doing fine so far..hahah..Morning Oshy How are things going with you and your Son?..Hope he is better today
@Rosekitty Well he is going to the docs on Thursday the specialist to get test results..praying for a good result.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@TiarasOceanView I will too pray..
It is taking a little more time to find some of you all. But I don't give up.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Susan2015..Good or we will have to call out the hunting squad..haahah
@Rosekitty It is harder and I just liked the convenience of the suggest tab.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Susan2015 I know cause i'm the same, but we have no choice anymore so a hunting we will go..hahaah
So how your discussions ? Did it get lots of responses while you slept ?
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@SIMPLYD ..very much so...there are 9 responses to this so far..well i slept in so not bad while i slept..and now returning to all
@Rosekitty That , we should always do to the responses - comment back to acknowledge .
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@SIMPLYD yes we should or why even bother being here..
@Rosekitty, Coming to grant you another wish: my attentive presence. Have a lovely day.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@marlina..oh how i love my wishes granted..hahahah
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I don't think there's any formula, I just go down the list of posts by people I follow and I get to them as I can during the day. Sometimes I get to them pretty late. But I do try to get to at least one by each person.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Rollo1..I know what you mean and i'm sure i miss some but i keep looking for everyone
@sallypup (27063)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Count me in, too, please.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@sallypup ..hahah ok you are counted in now
Hope you find your testing works.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Marilynda1225 thanks..so far it is doing normal..
Your wish is granted: you are seeing me this morning. Isn'i it a lovely sight?
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@marlina..oh thank you for your lovely presence..hahah
I just go down the list of everyone i follow and try to respond to everything, or most of everything
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Jessicalynnt and here you are!!..whoohoo
@Blondie2222 (21759)
It's hard getting used to the fact you have to search for users and their post. It's getting a little easier and I see responses are getting better also. Hope your new test theory works.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Blondie2222 ..So far i had 9 responses when i woke so not bad..could be the testing title though??
I am wondering if it is a good idea to continue a trend here about writing regarding what would work and what does not, like we all did at another site, only to see our earnings and interactivity drop ? I think better topic saturation besides advice on what works for the site staff, I think they determine what sells and what doesn't, what needs to be created is better stronger articles of mass interest (and only earning contributors here would read this while the rest of the planet, moves on.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@enlightenedpsych2 I don't know anything about the other site you are referring too..i've only belonged to myLot for almost 8 years.. I'm trying to determine a certain way of doing my discussions since they changed some things..I know enough people and interaction is never a problem in my discussions