The Walking Dead: Dead Or Not Dead?

@gudheart (12741)
Spoilers Ahead Spoilers Ahead I watched episode two from the newest season which was a lot better than the first episode of the season. I however read some spoilers about what happens in episode three which aired last night, but I have yet to watch it. Apparently Glenn dies! There is a lot of speculation about that though as people have seen him on set for the rest of the season, meaning he is not dead? I love Glenn so hope he does not leave our screens anytime soon.
@kevin1877uk (36989)
Not seen any of it, sorry to say.
@gudheart (12741)
That is okay. Hope I did not spoil it too much for you if you do intend to watch it! Btw how was James Bond?
@gudheart (12741)
@BACONSTRIPSXXX He is missing out LOL
@kevin1877uk (36989)
@gudheart Ok I'll sit down and watch it, heard a lot about it, maybe later this evening. I'll let you know what I think lol.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah he is definitely gone, I thought maybe he could of survived but no way! over 100 zombies trapped him in an alley and he was on the floor getting trampled then ate alive.. so sad
@gudheart (12741)
Noooo :( But why is he still on set for the remaining episodes that are being filmed? They need to introduce more good characters now :(
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@gudheart Yeah I think she is, Im going to watch the end of the 3rd episode in a few minutes and try and analyze it lol
@gudheart (12741)
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Let me know what you think. I am going to watch the 3rd episode tonight and get ready for the tissues LOL. By the way watch Mr Robot that is amazing :D
@kevinakash (1947)
• Sri Lanka
can we watch this son youtube. If anyone knows pls tell me
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I dont think so, just download it off piratebay lol
@gudheart (12741)
Don't think so :(
@gudheart (12741)
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Or stream it online free
Hopefully he is alive and well.
@gudheart (12741)
I am hoping too. But I have heard that even if he does not die yet, he will by the end of the season as that is what happens in the comics.
@meowanji (196)
@gudheart But they don't always follow in the comics, he is such a great character I can't imagine him dying.
@sofssu (14447)
I haven't watch any thing other than the news or sports on TV for a while now.. Once in a while I catch half a movie ..
@gudheart (12741)
Are you no longer into shows or just not got time for them?
i wrote about this too! ok, my first thought was OMG! then i thought, COULD HE SURVIVE? then i thought, NO WAY! (that was all within a minute or two while watching the show). But then i read all the speculation & i have hope.