Too Much Fun

Coming back to myLot, I never expected to have THIS much fun. TOO much fun! You guys make my day . . . with all the things going on in your lives, your random thoughts and anecdotes - whatever you have to say. I'm getting in my chuckles, hugs, and points to ponder . . . I can throw in my 2 cents too. Now if only I keep up with all the fun! It's been quite a challenge - I'm trying, I really am! But that's all part of the fun, isn't it? My heart goes out to all of you as you bring LIFE into this place. Are you having fun yet? I know I am!
My bum hurts from sitting here too long playing on myLot!
Tell me about it! I think mine is a little numb - it's falling asleep!
@much2say LOL - yeah, I had to get up and do the dishes just to get the blood flowing again!
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
@much2say I wonder what she is doing playing on myLot?? @purplealabaster please tell us it isn't anything naughty..hahah
@thesids (22362)
• Bhubaneswar, India
My heart goes out to all of you Oh dear.... probably I reached the wrong address or Did I reach late as ever
Oh @thesids but you are exactly in the right place and precisely the right time! My heart, chocos and cakes go out to you!
@thesids (22362)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@much2say I come here at MyLot only to enjoy and entertain myself. Staying within the four walls of this room, I find it a safer place, where many people meet me, I meet many of my friends, and we all have some fun, share some sadness and even at times gain on knowledge. Plus there are kinder people like you, R and some others around who bear and tolerate me with ease, making me feel at home and in family with them
@thesids I noticed there was not a "purple" on the list of kinder people.
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
Oh is that what this is..fun..I thought it was a classroom of goof offs..
Hey, I resemble that remark!
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
@purplealabaster here have a brownie..you seem to need it..hahahaah
@Rosekitty I do ... I really, REALLY do!
@rosekiss (30284)
• Eugene, Oregon
Oh yes, I am having fun, very much so. Now that I have reached payout, i am having the best time ever. Anything over and above the payout is a nice bonus. My ear4nings have gone up a lot lately, and it really shows. I am also happy that others have wanted to interact with me, as it lets me know that my discussions are worth responding to, and that is fantastic.
It's a wonderful feeling all around - I reached payout too! Yes, the rest is gravy - and then we start all over again but I am looking forward to it. You are so good about getting back to everyone (I know when I see you in the notifications, you will always get back to me even if I am eons late) - you are very loyal and everyone can see that plus the fact that you are always so positive. So thank you!
@rosekiss (30284)
• Eugene, Oregon
@much2say You are so welcome. Yes, I do get back to everyone, even though it might be a day or two later. I do love being here, and that is why I try to spend as much time as I can., I am sorry that this is a little late, but I had things to do, so I wanted to get them done first.
@rosekiss I guess in my case it can sometimes take weeks - ha ha! Tell me about it - life always takes over - but it's good to take a break from life and be able to come here. Hope you are doing well!
I agree, it is a lot of fun here - my complaint is that I sometimes get to miss things. I'm late to this post, don't know why I didn't see it before.
Hee hee, that is my problem here too @jaboUK . There is so much going on that miss things too. And some of things I KNOW I'm missing - I just can't get though these notifications fast enough and they just continually pile on! That being said, at least it shows that it's a pretty active site and everyone seems to be quite content. No worries - I don't see a lot of things either!!
@DaddyEvil (23486)
• Aurora, Missouri
@jaboUK @much2say I am usually late to the parties, too, but I still have fun like I always do... I go down the thread one post at a time, commenting and liking them as if they are appearing fresh before my eyes as I go!
@DaddyEvil Yes I've seen you doing that Robb, it's great.
Very much so. I have been ignoring a couple of the survey sites. More fun doing this.
I know, those surveys can be a little "dry" at times. It's much more fun chatting with real people!!
• Dayton, Ohio
@much2say My tablet makes the offers a pain. I will be getting a laptop before Christmas, and I can try them again. Are you using a tablet, mobile or computer?
@DaddyEvil (23486)
• Aurora, Missouri
@BethieAnnie @much2say uses all three at times, but I believe she uses her husband's gaming pc when she does the offers... at least I believe that is what she said once. I know my daughter uses her gaming desk top to do the offers on Swagbucks... they are the same offers as posted here.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Im also enjoying the site for what it is!
I know you've been "traveling" around like have - hopefully we will all enjoy our time here for a very long time!!
• Bangalore, India
Everybody is enjoying and gaining out of it!!!!
@himalayaBaBa Most definitely! It's a pleasure to be here no matter how we look at it!
• Calgary, Alberta
I am struggling a bit because of my options are limited because I don't have a PC and it is hard to use this site with mobile but I am getting used to it. I am not as popular as I use to be because many members ignores me. Its weird seeing people from other sites here.
@DaddyEvil It's a big bad virus! He needs to get his PC fixed but in the meantime is using whatever gadgets he has around. I hope @CaptAlbertWhisker can come back regularly soon!
• Calgary, Alberta
@much2say my activity is now improving, I am learning to type better with touch screen though the struggle is real. I can make topics now. I found an app to make the pencil visible.
Yes, I am having a good ole time here in mylot. But there is a song, that the lyrics say, that "There is no thing as having 'too much fun' "
And I'd have to agree with that! The fun sticks to ya like like it's been super glued or duct taped!
@much2say I have to wonder how that comes to be? Perhaps a 'purple' fly on the wall, ready to pounce?
@TexanTornado Just where is that "purple" fly lately? Or maybe it's me who hasn't been around lately. Oh I have too much to catch up on . . . the fun always sticks - but not my thoughts!
Oh yes most definitely. What a lovely post from you my dear friend. Love you too.
Oh sweet @TiarasOceanView - it's always wonderful chatting with you!
• Bangalore, India
@much2say :O O :)
Yes, I am having a lot of fun also. I just have to pull myself away from this chair here and there to go and do exercise or work. Just came back from raking leaves, now sitting again.
Isn't it funny how we take a break from here to do something in real life - and then we need to take a break from real life so we come here?
@much2say Yes, it is funny that we are doing it that way these days.
@marlina Lately it seems life has pulled me away. But I try to be here when I can - and still have fun!
@DeborahDiane (19953)
• Laguna Woods, California
I enjoy having reasons to laugh, too, and I especially enjoy some of the cute poems on here.
laughter is best medicine so even you laugh without reason it still good for health
I love coming here for laughs too - it's a pleasure being around all you folks!
@birjudanak Yes, laughing seems to work out those lungs and tummy muscles - I guess one could say it's like an internal massage!
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I am having fun as well. A day without being around makes me feel like something is missing
It's like needing your daily coffee . . . we need our myLot!
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@much2say You can say that again. I can spend my time here if it was all possible
@Missmwngi Seriously, we are all myLot addicts - 24/7 if we let it!!
You make our days too .Here everyone shares their tidbits in life with others making this site be alive with joy .Now for me ,coming here every day is a must if possible .
Oh, thank you for saying that! I haven't made any posts in a while. I always have "much to say" but not much time to say them. Life is rather stressful lately, but that is another story. I try to come everyday if I can too, if only for a short time for now. Glad that we are able to chat again!!
@much2say I have noticed it.I still come here in every afternoon,only seldom start a post.I enjoy reading ,commenting .
@changjiangzhibin89 I'm trying to be here during any spare time - it's hard these days! I finally posted one after not doing so for so long.
@antonbunot (9510)
• Calgary, Alberta
In the other site I write mostly funny stories and anecdotes. I have one funny story that one young lady bubbler used to read it every morning (according to her) to start her day with giggles! LOL
• Bangalore, India
Lovely Lovely...and i Say Awesome..But WHY???
@antonbunot I've always found you to be quite humorous! And I know you will enlighten this place with your funny stories and anecdotes - that's you!
• Marion, Kansas
Tons of fun. Some days I cannot be here enough and I know I am always behind.
I know I'm ALWAYS behind - I can't get through the notifications fast enough! In any case, I'm glad a bunch of us are reunited here - the party continues!
@cahaya1983 (10060)
There's hardly a day spent on myLot that I'm not having fun. It's impossible not to have fun with you awesome people!
@DaddyEvil (23486)
• Aurora, Missouri
That's what I always say, too, Cahaya! I love myLot!
@cahaya1983 @DaddyEvil Well awesomeness creates more awesomeness! It's wonderful to be here - I just wish I could be here more often!
@cahaya1983 (10060)
@much2say I agree. I can only manage this in between other tasks but I'm not complaining. The interaction is still lively every time. Still waiting to read more discussions by @DaddyEvil though.
@simone10 (21671)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I have been having fun since the very first day I started. I love myLot!
It's been exciting and motivating for many of us - I'm so thrilled we are all here!!
@simone10 (21671)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@much2say So am I! I was very leery about joining because of experiences on another site but I am so glad that I made the move.
@simone10 Tell me about it! But let me tell you I've been here before . . . and I've never had the problems that we had at that other site (I was biting my nails there - I didn't like that feeling). I think we're doing pretty good here!
@wiLLmaH (8226)
• Singapore, Singapore
I am! The traffic of exchanging comments is terrific in here! :)
@wiLLmaH There is so much traffic that I haven't been able to keep up! But the good thing is it's just a sign that we are thriving - the site is thriving - it's all good!
@wiLLmaH (8226)
• Singapore, Singapore
@much2say You bet! That is why I just keep am hour a day fro myLot now. If not I am totally addicted to this already then I need a myLot rehab. haha!
Lots of fun! There are so many interesting conversations to take part in.
I just wish I could keep up with all these conversations - I always have to leave right in the middle of things!!
@much2say At least when you come back you can read what everyone else has said and add your own two cents. The conversation can be stopped mid-sentence.