I am so cold this morning! What can i do to stay warm?

@EddieHands (37794)
Well it's cold here not freezing but pretty cold. I really want to get warm. I need to light some candles I think. And put on my jacket. But soon I will go for a little walk to go get a pint or more of beer. I should really drink warm brandy. But hey I love my beer! Who else feels cold today? What do you do to stay warm ?
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I usually drink alot of warm things like tea or hot chocolate to keep warm
@EddieHands (37794)
Yeah warm tea sounds good! I am sipping warm coffee now.
@VivaLaDani13 (22918)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands Usually I sit in front of the heater to get warm. Or have a hot shower. Or I dance. Dancing is usually the one to get myself warm quicker though since I'm moving my body around. Even a quick intense jog / run on the spot can help
@Daljinder (22180)
@VivaLaDani13 I never get out of the bed unless super necessary!
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder lol is wanting to pee a good reason to get up or do you hold it hoping it will go away? I do that haha
@Daljinder (22180)
@VivaLaDani13 Till the last minute. I will wiggle and wiggle until I have to absolutely go.
@Daljinder (22180)
How does a candle help you get warm?
I don't feel cold right now here in Ny. I just have on shorts and a short sleeve shirt. I will close the window if it gets too cold out here.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I prefer you to have some ice tea for sure. lol! Don't you get woolen clothes? I just wore it at cold times.