Cause of @bluedoll

@sallypup (24474)
Moses Lake, Washington
Tamarack baking Dense like a rick of stacked wood the dough rises, redolent of yeast and corn flour I see my younger self heft an ax high the tamarack splitting into veins and cataracts my hands remember as I watch the clocks tick warm time birds lifting, this baking soon enough food for the week, flight and departure, renewal and perserverance a tock on the quarter hour. Here you are @bluedoll: my way of dancing around the short story. Write something else. Even a poem ditty.
@Bluedoll (16829)
you reminded me of what a writer is and what a cookstove did for us and how few will know or experience life it is something worth restoring
@sallypup (24474)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Thank you, @bluedoll. Folks like you keep me at least attempting to fill the scratch pad.
@Bluedoll (16829)
@sallypup keep doing it
@sallypup (24474)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Bluedoll Thanks again. I am beyond tired this morning. And yet here you are, reminding me that I had promised to at least print out the short story rag.
@softbabe44 (5925)
• Vancouver, Washington
Good choices
@Hit4Hit (587)
• Hungary
Beautiful meaningful lines..
@sallypup (24474)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Thank you and good to hear from you, @hit4hit. I don't think I've ever had a comment of any sort from Hungary.
@Hit4Hit (587)
• Hungary
@sallypup thanks for your appreciation.. yes maybe because here people mostly use Hungarian language.
@sallypup (24474)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Hit4Hit So is summer leaving you or returning?