She finally got her way

Miss Leah and me
@sallypup (21922)
Moses Lake, Washington
Our dear Leah does not understand how it happened. Her 79 pounds pushed up into 84 pounds. And yet she still needed to be held. Pretty please? She wrapped her arm in mine, begging. Pleading. I finally caved. I'm not sure Leah was comfortable. Happy, yes. Me? Pinched and stepped on.
@japneet20 (254)
• New Delhi, India
Dogs are lovely creatures. They are always so livi and welcoming. I have a golden retriever and he is love. And this is such a lovely picture.
@sallypup (21922)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Thanks @japneet20. I had no idea what kinds of dogs were in India. Dogs do make the world brighter.
• New Delhi, India
@sallypup they do. I'm totally in love with mine. he is just 5 months old.
@sallypup (21922)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@japneet20 Your fur person is just a baby. I love that playful stage. What's his name?
@sugartoes (34712)
• Greencastle, Indiana
that's a baby for you they all think they are LAP dogs we have 8 & with 3 inside we decided it'd be best to get recliners to watch t v so they could lay in our laps
@sallypup (21922)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You're right, @sugartoes. Guess I need to go to a furniture store and buy a huge recliner so that Leah is more comfortable!
@sugartoes (34712)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sallypup yeah you do cause in the photo you looked very Uncomfortable believe me it makes a WORLD of difference & teach her how to lay (CROSS your lap not on top of you like I see in the photo helps a lot too
@sallypup (21922)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sugartoes If silly Leah had lain across my lap she would have sent my computer flying. Whoops there. You are right. Got to get that dog to figure a better way. Sure made my joints squeal.
Now that's a lap dog if I ever saw one hahahahaha what a great picture
@sallypup (21922)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Little bitty Leah was so delighted to finally get to sit with me. When I finally made her get down she conked out on the couch, content as could be.
@softbabe44 (5958)
• Vancouver, Washington
She wanted to be in the spot light to with you looks like she made it.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Haha that is lovely! I wouldnt be able though lolz
@sallypup (21922)
• Moses Lake, Washington
My Mom sure got a giggle out of the crazy moment. It was hard on me, holding Leah pup.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sallypup I bet, she is quite a bruiser lolz