Things have to work out

@cpefley (1577)
Hemet, California
Today was a bit of a bother. I was so depressed, and had a hard time getting up and around. My two youngest stayed home from school because I really didn't know how to get them to school and get them home. The day before I got an Uber to get them home and it was about $40 because of all the stops. Not good. I took the kids and Scott (my partner) to Target to get dinner and just have a break from the house. The kids actually liked taking the bus. This not having a car thing is driving me crazy, but if I had reliable transportation for the kids to get to and from school it wouldn't be so bad. Everything is fairly close. Walmart is across the street, and Target and the grocery store are a bus stop down the road. Tomorrow I'm going to delve into work after the kids get off to school, and try to figure out this financial mess I'm in. I feel so helpless. I don't know what to do. I have to figure it out though. I really like it here. It's good therapy.
@WorDazza (10106)
• Manchester, England
Is there no agency you can talk to about your finances? Here in the UK we have a free service called the Citizens Advice Bureau which offers free advice on pretty much any aspect of life. Is there nothing similar in the US? It's good that you have made the decision to tackle your financial issues, it just might be easier with a bit of advice.
@cpefley (1577)
• Hemet, California
You know, that has been my dream, my whole life, to live in the UK. I have never heard of such a service, but I will definitely look into it. Advice is something I desperately need lol.
@WorDazza (10106)
• Manchester, England
@cpefley I'm prepared to bet that there will be something similar, even just at a local level if not a national level. I hope you can get things sorted soon.
It's hard to be in that situation really, when you cannot make both ends meet .
@cpefley (1577)
• Hemet, California
Thank you. It really is, but I'm trying. I just have to try harder, apparently.
• Lucknow, India
All the best!!