Guaranteed A $$ Bonus Next Month

@gudheart (12804)
The month is coming to an end and my work stats currently show that I am exceeding my expectations and targets at work and doing well with collecting arrears from clients. If I stay on track for a few more days (which I am 90% sure I will) then I could get £400 bonus next month :D This shows hard work does pay off. Even my manager asked me 'How have you managed that', to which I replied 'No, idea...hard work I guess'! Fingers crossed I do get my bonus next month. Do you get bonuses at work for performance each month?
@kevin1877uk (36108)
WOW Awesome, well done, so happy for you.
@gudheart (12804)
Thank you :D I was not expecting to get £400 but thinking I might end up getting it in the end :D
@kevin1877uk (36108)
@gudheart Well done that's awesome, £400 bonus just in time for Christmas.
@gudheart (12804)
@kevin1877uk I am hope I have not jinxed myself for mentioning it LOL
@dodoazo (10031)
Yes, by the middle of the month we will get our midyear bonus as mandated by law. That is the incentive given to us as a government state or national employees.
@gudheart (12804)
That is great to hear. I bet you are looking forward to it :D
Good for you.I believe my bonus days are gone.
@gudheart (12804)
Are you retired? I am looking forward to my retirement days LOL
@amnabas (9852)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I dont work but my hubby does he gets bonus every year from his bank.
@gudheart (12804)
That must be a nice little surprise to get at the end of every year :D
I had a weekly salary but did get a nice Christmas bonus.
@gudheart (12804)
I think it is a good idea to get performance bonuses, a good motivational tool I think. Does your work place do that?
That's certainly a bonus worth having, well done.
@gudheart (12804)
Thank you :D I worked really hard for it so I am hoping it comes through in the end.
@wiLLmaH (8167)
• Singapore, Singapore
Per month bonus? Wow! We only have every end of the year.
Congratulations! I hope that you do get it. We do get bonuses, twice a year. It's in the form of profit sharing checks, and of course depend on the overall profit that we've made for the quarter. It's a nice little cushion, I just hate that they changed the months we get them in. We used to get them in March and November. Now it's like April and September.
@sherryeb (587)
• Duncan, Arizona
I have never worked in a job that paid bonuses. Just an occasional raise.Good Luck to you on your bonus.
@softbabe44 (5959)
• Vancouver, Washington
I hope you get it to.
I wonder how much money that is in U.s funds.
Im retired no bonuses when I worked at the l library but so mu ch of eachpaycheck went into a retirement f und so had 11 ooo dollars when i retired but it used u p fas t when my son got laid off his job and co uldnt find another job so I used 12 00 dollars per month and soon was broke and we were evicted we have turned our l ives around but alas I cannot get out ot this tiresome retirement center as m y son is not making enough to pay ren on a two bedroom apt like he was sure he could .but we are okay as we made up our minds to be content but hard work r l ike you have done does pay as you have shown congrats to you.
@katsmeow1213 (28828)
I don't, but my husband does. We count on his bonuses to help us get the bills paid, especially this time of year when our bills are higher than in the summer. I've been told I should get a Christmas bonus, but I don't know when it's going to come.
@cpefley (1459)
• Hemet, California
That is fantastic news! Good luck with the bonus. Everyone could use a bonus this time of year.
@Missmwngi (9695)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Waaooh you must have worked hard for that,i pray you manage to get it because you deserve it
@Rollo1 (16681)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Good job! Congratulations, and that bonus has to come in handy before the Christmas season.
• Lakewood, Colorado
That is great news my friend. I know you put the extra effort to get it. No bonus here but not at work.