Memories are made of this

I have my old myLot payment history in a photo frame. Why not anyway. Those were the days and I know there will be a repeat of this in the rebooted myLot. Do you remember how much you made in those days?
I am so sad I did not discover this site before.
@Micmac (7751)
Yes, I remember my old myLot payments since I saved them in my email.
This was my first site that I got to earn. So happy it is back now. Many have still not returned.
@allknowing My first earning site was Squidoo, it was good until they started to change their rules every day and people left disgusted.
@valmnz (12661)
• New Zealand
Ha, ha, I never take goo much notice of money. Though I do remember last year when I was making $50 a week on Bubblews. I'm scared this site will now become too big and popular.
I have that for Bubblews too. I had never earned online and this was excitement for me. It is not the money per se but the excitement of earning it.
#money signs,
Neat idea! I wish I had made a "memory frame" for my earnings at Squidoo. They were over $6,000.00 U.S. which was a lot more in Canadian money at that time. The good old days.
Wow!! Wish you did that. It would have been a great memory card.
I donĀ“t remember the money I made, although I always reached the minimum. But I do remember some friends and that was very important for me. I hope they all come back sooner or later.
Even I miss a few. Hope to see them back here.
@megamatt (14331)
Not to sound like the sentimental fool I tend to be, but I remember the years I spend at the previous incarnation of myLot to be pretty glorious. It was a few years, and given how much time has passed, it seems like a lifetime. It earned me some fairly decent pocket money in my day. Back in those days, I had a bit more time on my hands. Time has passed through, and I am confident myLot will become greater than ever. We'll see how much I can make of the time I have here. Making some extra money to save back for a rainy day most certainly does help, no matter the amount.
This was my first earning site and to see those dollars jingling was a great feeling. Happy that it is back and doing well. Many that I knew back then are not seen here though.
• Marion, Kansas
I was not earning that much at the end. I probably was busy with an offline job. I remember the fun, though and that I always loved to be here.
You were quite active I remember. We had loads of fun interacting.