What Means The World To You?

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
What means the world to you?? To me personally its my kids! Since the day they came into my life it has been a huge change! They made me more responsible and have showed me how to love like never before. I have twins and a boy and they are what my world revolves around!
I have a wonderful wife, 2 grown sons and a world full of friends. God has blessed my life with this and so I would agree that family is what means the world to me because God Has entrusted them to me!
@gudheart (12807)
I agree, they are a gift and a blessing from god :D
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Thats great to hear! Family is all we really need and gods blessings
They are adorable. I would say my family too.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Thank you for the compliment!
@gudheart (12807)
My family mean everything to me and in particular my mother :D
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I am also very close to my Mom, she raised me on her own and il forever respect and appreciate that!
• Preston, England
for me it is opportunity to be with friends that means everything
@vandana7 (56791)
My father. I love him and I get mad at him. :) Problem is, he has been naive in his life, and continues to be so. Out here his folks are shrewd and one of his friends was also very shrewd. If I leave him alone, he would be very easy to trap. The last time they did it to him, he was almost on roads. This time he is 81 and I am not getting younger either. I can't take his responsibility the way I did in the past, if he signs away his properties to them. He can be so naive.
@PainsOnSlate (18726)
They are great reason to be be the best you can be. My family is the center of my life too. Still married almost 50 years and my three children are grown but still loved and treasured.
@dianadee (1767)
• South Africa
Family is no 1..be lost without them!
@vandana7 (56791)
Out here, folks understand family differently. Family means and includes extended family when convenient. lol Therefore, the needs and desires of the family you all call family are often sacrificed till extended family members show their true colors. Then, it is a question of spending a lot of time grumbling back biting harsh words, strained relationships, polarization of relationships, what not. Why bother in the first place? But if we do, we are termed selfish and not normal.
• Ethiopia
Many things can mean the world for a person. But just one factor can change our life 360 degrees, and it is great to see people that have become better people due to those reasons. Doing a great work for God, following my passion, and loving my family means the world to me. The most powerful factor I have ever seen that drives a person to do something great is love. It can drive a person to do something that can change the world, which may not be seen literally, but like the mind - subconsciously. Kudos to you and your family~ :)
yepperz, those young'uns teach ya more 'n ya could e'er learn otherwise, don't they? beautiful family! i see yer gonna need back-up when those gorgeous lil girls get to datin' age, lol.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Ohh Lord dont mention it lol I dont think im ready for my twin girls to grow up just yet
@1creekgirl (7409)
You sound like a very blessed and thankful daddy! Our children truly are some of God's greatest gifts.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Awww thanks! I live for my minions lol
@Missmwngi (9697)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Waoh look at them they are so so cute. My son means the world to me. The first time i held him in my arms i felt the impact instantly. I new i have found a new purpose in life
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Thanks and I love all my kids the same but I do have a soft spot for Jr lol
@dianadee (1767)
• South Africa
What beautiful kids you have!