Getting out for WORK !

work clothes
Finally someone needs me ! Ahhh it is a good feeling when your work is appreciated and your skills are in high demand. The catering gig is for only 5 hours and I am working with another person so I look forward to getting out of the house, meeting new people and seeing some old faces and a tip ! What are your plans today ? See you all on Monday again, have a great BOO-scary weekend !
@Teep11 (6520)
That's great. My oldest son loves catering and events. It's great doing what you love and beig paid for it.
Well thank you kindly @Teep11 and how are you today ?
@wetnosedogs (1577)
It's good you like your job. Hope you get tipped well.
@Drosophila (16858)
You're looking very sharp indeed! Gratz!
You have a great smile and look so happy to be at work
• Lakewood, Colorado
Sounds like a really fun time at work for you. You look so nice in your uniform..always loved black and white. Hope you make some awesome tips too! Nothing going on here today, just trying out a new rice cooker.
@poehere (17840)
• French Polynesia
Have fun, enjoy your day, and make a lot of people feel good. Your cute uniform and friendly smile will do the trick. Glad you have someone where to go today that makes you happy and excited.