Is it good to be greedy?

@EddieHands (37558)
At times I feel like I am greedy. I want to make more and more money. Of course also at times I wonder if this is the path to go. I spend good times with friends and family. but I don't give love a chance. Probably because I have not met anyone who makes my heart beat or gives me that good magical feeling. Oh well more time for money! Jolly good !
@VivaLaDani13 (17262)
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands I think it's fine to want something and a lot of it. Only time I think someone is being greedy is if they never want to share and they'd so literally anything to get it even if it means making someone feel bad in the process.
@Daljinder (20928)
@VivaLaDani13 I will never share ice cream and chocolates
@1hopefulman (24951)
I personally don't think that greed is a good thing and it is not a path that God would want us to travel.
• Grand Haven, Michigan
"Love is nothing more than b astardized biology. Have you not seen March of the Penguins?" VORK (The Guild). "I've received more love with money than I ever had from feelings" DAVE (MyLot)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Like you said, i am too greedy. I have family to which i spend much time, But i don't go to the junction here as i have mylot. here every day in the junction, our aged friends gather there and talks about all political non political aspects. But as my primary objective is money making, i have to work hard here.