Hopefully The Sun Comes Out

Good Saturday morning to everyone. Tonight we will changing the clocks back an hour. It will be nice to get an extra hour of sleep. Of course, I have to work this morning. It was very busy yesterday and I came home just exhausted. It’s just been so chilly outside. It will be slightly warmer today. If the sun would come out, it would help out some. I like to open the shade in the kitchen and let the sun shine in. Everyone enjoy the day. I’ll have to play catch up again later in the day.
@wetnosedogs (1556)
Good morning. The sun hasn't come up yet. Trick or treaters may get rain.
@wetnosedogs It's raining and damp here. Always seems to be that way on Halloween.
@Asylum (48278)
• Manchester, England
The Sun is not allowed to come out on Halloween, it would very unfair to the vampires and other satanic creatures who have waited all year to celebrate.
@Asylum It's not out either, it's raining and chilly out, just like it usually is on this holiday.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
Sun is out here yesterday after our black day with streetlights still on through all that rain and flooding..really was strange to experience that.had no service for 11 hours so felt stranded..what to do?..but glad today is clean up in town day..those missing were found and those stranded in trees or on top of their houses were rescued...
@Blondie2222 (22218)
I hate the fact we have to change the clocks again because now it's going to get darker alot earlier and i hate that. Can't do much outside when it gets darker earlier. But i'm all for the extra hour of sleep. I hope your work day goes better than yesterday. Have a good one
@Blondie It will get dark out way too early.
despite having to work tomorrow, I am glad for the extra hour of sleep!
Oh yes tonight it is the clocks forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder Susan. The sun is out here, but it is mighty chilly with the patio doors open.
@TiarasOceanView One extra hour of sleep is good.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I have been lazying today. There is clouds all around, no sun shining bright and we are expecting a big shower this coming week, which might even turn into some storm. My plans of getting something done, depended entirely on Sun (which was hot and bright until yesterday), but now, I see the weekend is going to be wet. Makes me feel low and lazy ,
The morning is almost over now, and I hope that you're having a good day at work.
I forgot to change the clocks last night, but I was up early enough that it didn't hurt any as I got them changed. I still got 9+ hours of sleep.
It is chilly here today too